Status: Completed.

Half a Heart

Day 40

dear jack,

they're planning a tour. we are planning a tour. in your memory. we're calling it the 'boobs, booze and barakat' tour, because you like boobs, you like booze and you're a barakat. it's a bit funny, don't you think? that you're such a little slut with women but in the end, you got together with me. me, of all people. do you remember when we confirmed that jalex was a legit thing? god that was a great day. no one apart from the rest of the band and our crew knew, so seeing our tour mates side stage and the fans' reaction... that was amazing. they were all so supportive because their 'otp' went canon? whatever the fuck that meant. still don't know what it means, honestly.

i would say that was the second best day of my life. the best day was the day i proposed, and you said yes. that... that was an amazing day and i want to relive it over and over and over again. you told me that you'd break my heart, because you knew that you were a bit of a slut. and i told you that it would be a pleasure to have my heart broken by you.

my heart is broken, though it's not because you broke it on purpose. you still broke it though. and it was a pleasure to have my heart broken by you.

to the moon and back,
alex