Self Sacrifice

Two

He hated the way his eyes skimmed over him as he narrowed his eyes slightly, focusing on Andy's throat as he swallowed.
"You're too pretty to be on the hidden side of the media." Andy felt his stomach twist uncomfortably. He leant away from the other man when he leant in, his eyes flicked up to his own, silently commanding him to stay still, and he moved down to his neck, lips ghosting over it so softly Andy wasn't even sure it happened. He pressed them onto his skin harder, then again, sucking gently. Andy jerked away from him and the other man sat up, shifting closer and going in for a kiss, one hand holding the back of his neck tightly. Andy tried to shove the older man away as hard as he could, and was horrified when he didn't move an inch, only smirked as the realisation hit Andy that he was completely defenceless. He moved in quickly and forced Andy's mouth open, kissing him roughly, tongue exploring his mouth. Andy suddenly realised that he'd stopped struggling and shoved the man away, in vain, once more. He kept kissing him and panic started to rise in Andy's chest, he bit down hard on the rich man's lip and he jerked backwards, blood welling up and trickling down his chin. His bodyguards rushed forwards to grab Andy but stopped when he raised a hand upwards slowly.

"No need. You do realise..." He began, grabbing hold of Andy's wrists and twisting them back behind his head.
"...the more you fight me, the more I want you...the more I want you break you." Andy shuddered and made no effort to reply, too scared to think of something clever to say.

"Shall I...break you...Andy? Shall I let them watch you beg for mercy..? Shall I? Hmm? If you don't answer, I'll take it as a yes." Andy shook his head as the other man climbed on top of him, straddling his hips and whispering into his ear.

"N-no. Don't."

"What do you say..?" He whispered teasingly, making Andy angry, speaking through gritted teeth.

"Please."

"Good boy....you two can leave us alone now." He addressed the bodyguards, never breaking eye contact with Andy who's eyes widened with fear at the prospect of what could happen. The doors closed and Carlile out his hands on either side of Andy's neck, the touch was gentle but threatening.

"What to do with you now...."

"Let me go, please, you've got nothing to gain from this. I gave you the memory stick, I'll never try to find anything on you again, please just-" He was forced into another powerful kiss.

"Nothing to gain? I'm guessing by how terrified you are...your body has never...known, a man?" As he spoke one of his hands held Andy's own in place behind him, whilst the other ran past the waistbands of his jeans and boxers, running down the crack of his ass and trying to reach his hole. Andy struggled and jerked around, desperately trying to get free.

"So nothing to gain? I get the pleasure of being a beautiful boy's first time, and I get to see you in the throes of complete ecstasy." Andy snarled at him.

"You could never make me feel like that-"

"Believe me, Andrew...I am the one person on this earth that can put you through the most pain you've ever felt....and give you the most pleasure." Andy shuddered again, the conflicting feelings bubbling up inside him doing nothing to help his anxiety.

"I don't doubt the first one for a second."

"And the second...?"

"Well you're definitely not modest." Coming up with a smart reply that actually made the other man smirk relaxed him by a fraction. This feeling vanished, however, when he began the torturous attack on his neck once again, this time peeling of clothes as he went.

"I-I've been running about a lot. You don't want-"

"You're not getting away now. When I see a young innocent, beautiful guy like you...I can't help wanting to defile them. You're the most fiery of anyone I've ever encountered....." He trailed off and bent down to lick at Andy's nipple, much to his horror and pleasure at the same time. He tried to push the other man off of him as he easily held his arms in one hand, while the other took off the remainder of his clothes, leaving him completely exposed and utterly ashamed. Suddenly, the older man stood and pulled Andy with him, into the bedroom, and he struggled for his last chance at freedom as he unbuckled his belt and tied Andy to the bed frame with it.

"Stop it!! Stop I swear to god-"

"You'll what? You'll what? Go on...tell me..." He whispered, licking all the way down Andy's torso.

"You're mine now. I'm going to make you understand what it is....to cross me." Fear rippled through him as fingers came up to his mouth.

"Suck them."

"No."

"I'm giving you the chance to make this slightly less painful for yourself, just cause you're pretty. Suck them." Andy clenched his jaw, choosing not to give the other man what he wanted.

"Fuck you." Andy's anger was forgotten when said fingers found his entrance and pushed in hastily. He let out a small cry and the other man's eyes gleamed darkly.

"You...get off on this? You're a sick son of a bitch-" Another bruising kiss was pushed onto him and Andy stifled a painful groan as the fingers were pulled away. He felt panic really begin to rise as Carlile stripped off his clothes and came back to the bed, not even spitting on himself, just lining himself up before pushing against Andy's entrance. He felt the blunt force push against him slightly and his heart was in his mouth as he anticipated the pain. He'd only had two dry fingers in him. Unfortunately, Carlile was big, and he knew he was about to be seriously hurt.

"Are you scared yet?"

"Like I said, fuck you."

"You've done a good job of hiding your pain up until now, let's see how you do after this!" He grabbed Andy's hips and forced himself partly inside, making him want to scream out in pain. He bit his lip so hard he drew blood, and tears misted up in his eyes as more of the thick length was pushed brutally inside him, making him feel like he was being split into two- being split. Andy panicked as he felt his entrance start to tear under the immense pressure and Carlile watched on, expressionless. Andy made a noise in the back of his throat as the other man started to move, quicker and quicker and quicker. Andy felt as though he was on fire, every inch of his skin burning with a shock of pain that made his head spin and his mouth go dry. He lost all concept of time, and soon Carlile was coming inside him, and the sting was the only thing that brought him half back to consciousness before he passed out completely, the pain making him see stars until he finally blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for reading, I hope you're enjoying it, please leave some feedback in the comments section and subscribe if you haven't already!
Thank you <3