Self Sacrifice

Six

Pounding, a quiet clank, lashings of cold on sweat soaked skin and hair, pounding. Dry eyes blinked and screwed up, and an even drier mouth moved and swallowed thickly. Pounding. As Andy had the presence of mind to realise that it was indeed his head, and remember that he'd been kidnapped, he jolted fully awake only to be restrained. He looked around to see an almost pitch black room, he was on the floor, and he was both chained and tied up. Naked. He struggled in blind panic and screamed out a choked yelp when he realised he had no hope of escaping.
His head hurt so much it made him feel dizzy, the shackles on his ankles were heavy and cold, but the worst part was the ropes. They felt almost as if they were cutting into his flesh, his legs, abdomen, chest, arms, and wrists, seeming to sear into his sensitive skin.

"Good morning, Andrew. Or is it good afternoon? Or good night?" Andy wanted to scream but held it back in anger at the man who walked in and crouched in front of his face.

"How are the restraints? Too tight?" Andy refused to answer.

"Fine...don't talk. But I hope you know that I will extract what I from you, some way or another. You'll have to talk eventually."

"What...do you want..?" Andy croaked.

"I want...hmm...I want a noose, specifically designed for Austin Carlile." Andy swallowed.

"Why do you think I'd know how to get you that?" His head was yanked up sharply by the hand in his hair, and a sharp slap across his face brought him to with a stinging pain.

"Don't. You. Dare. You don't...lie to me, or try to trick me." Suddenly Andy lurched back then forwards as he was pulled upwards, and realised that the restraints were connected to a kind of pulley system. Suspended and swinging slightly in mid air, the man walked closer to him.

"This is how." He pressed a button on a remote - type controller, and a picture flickered up onto the opposite wall. Andy felt a mixture of emotions, anger, humiliation, and despair flicker through him as a large picture of him and Austin having sex on the hotel table brightly covered the wall, hurting both his eyes, and his heart.

"You won't..get anything from me, I'm stronger than I look."

"You've been dealing with Carlile...I believe you. Which is why I've left my schedule wide open...you get me all to yourself." Andy tried to think of ways to escape as the man continued to speak, but it was no use. He was entirely trapped and completely vulnerable. He had no choice but to look as hard as possible, and never give in to the evil man standing in front of him.

"Defiance..or stupidity? That is the question. I have all day...all week, if necessary, Andrew."

"What are you going to do...to me?" Andy tried to stop himself from shaking.

"There is definitely more than one way to torture someone, Andrew. And luckily for you, I am a very creative man." Andy felt the overwhelming need to scream, struggle, but he knew it was no use. His head was still pounding, mouth still dry. The most prominent thought in his head was Carlile - he'd come and get him, he'd stop this man. He had to. Didn't he? Andy wasn't sure as the man walked off.

"Be right back." Andy flexed his shoulders as the dull ache registered once again in his mind, and he swallowed again, trying to get some moisture into his mouth.

"Sorry for the interruption - I had to fetch a few things." Andy arched backwards instinctively as the man wheeled a large cart in, many cruel and sadistic looking instruments upon it.

"I don't know what you want from me! I don't know what to tell you!"

"You know things about him, I know you do. I need something to use against him, Andrew."

"I don't know what to tell you, everything I know, which isn't much, you already know!!" He was panicking, breathing quickly, the man didn't even listen to him, he was too busy wheeling another cart in front of Andy.

"Now now, stop babbling." He picked up a bit gag, and to Andy's horror, forced it in his mouth and strapped it up tightly behind him before standing in front of him thoughtfully.

"Yes, I think that suits you quite nicely, for now." Andy watched him play around with several different whips, knives and paddles before standing and staring at him thoughtfully again. The wait was so agonising, that he was almost relieved when he finally moved and began touching various instruments again. Almost.

"Hmm.. I've changed my mind." He removed the bit and picked up a nasty-looking whip.
"You can't speak with that in your mouth, I didn't think of that. Something tells me you're going to give in sooner than you think." Andy whimpered as the first crack of the whip seared across the skin on his back. Seventeen more followed, seventeen. All in the same place, each one more painful than the last. Andy panted slightly when he'd finished, he walked round him coolly and jerked his chin upwards.

"No? Not a thing?" Andy bit down his anger, channelling it into lasting through what must have been hours of pain that followed. Whips, paddles, then a knife carving intricate artwork into the skin on his sides, making him scream and drool and cry uncontrollably. During the torturous experience, he blacked out twice and was slapped awake again. When the man finally left, Andy was left in pain, shaking and sore, praying and trying to convince himself that Austin would come for him.

"IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! DAMMIT!!!" The young IT genius shook where he stood and apologised profusely until Austin stopped him.

"It's...I'm not angry with you, Larry. I'm furious with him...I know it's him, I just...we're so close. He could be doing anything to Andrew I can't-" He banged his fists against the wall gently and sighed.

"I will crack this, Sir! I know I can, and Charles is arriving from England tomorrow, he's the best they've got over there, we will find them. I'm going to keep working, but you need to get some sleep-"

"No, no I'll work with you. I won't rest until A....until we've sorted this out." He pulled off his tie and sat down at the computers.

"Good morning Andy! Andy, wake up, wake up dearest!" Andy woke up again, and groaned as the man slapped and prodded at his wounds mercilessly.

"I was doing some thinking last night, Andy. I thought for a long time after our little session. I've decided against interrogating you, as it were. Of course, if there's any information of value that you can give me, then I'll let you go happily. But I think...I've found a much...improved way of crushing Carlile." Andy looked up at the man through dry eyes.

"I'm going to do as much damage to you as humanly...and inhumanly possible. I'm going to scar you...both physically, and emotionally," As he spoke, in a frighteningly sweet tone of voice, he dragged his fingernails up Andy's throat and under his chin.
"...and when Carlile comes to rescue you - which he will - he will be in so much pain from seeing you like this, that he'll be weak. And I'll kill him." Andy felt bile rise in his mouth and his heart clench painfully. Instead of showing it, he forced a smirk and a snort of disdain.

"You think you're so clever. You're a moron. A complete...idiot." The Mexican's face narrowed in anger.
"Austin's too clever for you. He'll know what you've planned...and he won't come for me." The man smirked.

"Ah...but he will."

"No he won't. That's the thing. He's willing to make sacrifices if it's necessary...and this isn't necessary for him...he doesn't care about me, not in any real sort of way, I'm just a great fuck." Andy could practically feel the anger rolling off the other man in waves, and it gave him some small sense of victory to see it.

"That's not quite true, though. In fact, you're the one person, besides his fake mummy, that he really loves." Andy wanted to cry. He glared at the other man, unable to contain himself any more.

"No..he doesn't, I may love him, but it's not mutual. He won't come here, he wouldn't give you the satisfaction-" That earned him a violent punch that made him spit blood and his head pound.

"Be very careful, Andrew. And believe me when I say...that there is nothing I wouldn't do to you...if I thought it would bring Carlile a moment's pain."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh! Ok, I'm really really ( x a million) sorry about the slow update - please comment and tell me what's in your thoughts! :)