Status: I'll try to update as often as possible :)

It's All About Love

Intro

Katie was your typical ballerina. She was tall and strong but also graceful and feminine. She had long, light brown hair that was often pulled back into a ponytail or tied in a perfect bun on top of her head. She was beautiful. She was also kind, funny, calm, and organized.

Corey was your typical hockey player. He was muscular and big. At first, he always appeared to be happy, carefree, and always calm. If you took a second look at him, though, you may be able to see that he always had a busy mind and was often stressed. He was lonely.

Katie was a Chicago native. The city was in her blood. She would always think of Chicago as her home. The only thing she loved more than Chicago was dance. She had majored in dance at the University of New Hampshire, and after college, she was offered a teaching position at the Chicago Academy for the Arts. She was 22 years old and doing what she loved.

Corey was born and raised in Montreal. He lived and breathed hockey, and he had always dreamed of playing in the NHL. Eventually his dreams came true. He was drafted by the Chicago Blackhawks. After a few years in the AHL, he was the starting goaltender for the Chicago Blackhawks. He was 24 and living the dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello lovely readers! I hope you guys like my story! I haven't written that much of it yet, so if you have suggestions of where you want it to go just leave me a comment!