Cats

Cats

Gee comes home from the pet shop with a bby cat in his hand "frankie bby I'm bak" Gerard's emo voice filled the air as frank came running like There's a tomorrow. Frnk went to hug gee but then he suddenly stopped and gasps from horror and fell on his cute butt.

Frnk looked at gee with scared big pup eyes and said "geegee what the frickle is that?!" He pointed the the cat that gees holding.

Gerard got worried because of the look on franks face "bby what do u mean wat is that it's a cat what else a frekin elephant?" Oh gee with his sarcasm.... Then frank got up and slapped gees pretty emo face "GEE WHATS WRONG WITH U?! DONT U KNOW ME ANYMOAR?!??" Frank sobbed uncontrollably with cute tears rushing out of his eyes like kids going to get mcdonalds.

Gees face got sad and looks at frank "frnk I love u y u mad?"
Frnk looks at grd with a disgusting expression on his face and said "gee...I'm...I'm a god person...I'm sorry I lied..."

"WHAT!!?!??????,!.??" Gee yelled at frnk for the first time in forever. Frnk kept crying. "You lied to me frnk u said u were a cat person why whyy frnk why?"

Frnk looked at g "no g I said I like eating cats g"

Ge emo gasps. But then hugged frnk and said "it ok I forgiveness. We can have the cat for lunch k?" Frnk giggled and nods then they went the bedroom and did some frickle frackle. End.
♠ ♠ ♠
So many drama