Ever Enough

An Introduction...

Simon Cowell Expecting First Child With Married Mistress, Lauren Silverman:


Simon Cowell is in hot water. The 53 year old mogul is reportedly expecting his first child with married mistress, Lauren Silvermen.

Silverman is reportedly the wife of Cowell's good friend, Goldman Sachs Star credit derivatives and bond trader Andrew Silvrerman. A source close to Cowell reveals that Andrew is out for blood- naming Cowell as the primary reason for the couples split in the divorce papers, which he filed in New York yesterday.

The source went on to reveal that Lauren is about three months along in her pregnancy, and the two are said to be in talks about marriage, with Cowell being spotted ring shopping just last week.

The source revealed that those close to Cowell are not fans of Lauren, calling her "a complete gold digger" who "completely planned this pregnancy." -


He couldn't bare to read any further.

He knew what he had done.
Lauren knew what she had done, and now...the world knew.

The most private moment in his life, had become the entire world's business.

"Complete and total rubbish."

Simon growled, wadding up the newspaper, tossing it across the room not caring when it bounced off the bin and rolled under his desk.

"I've started damage control-" Lucy, his publicist started as her eyes never once left her tablet. "But, we need to talk about your staff."

Simon just nodded, his fingers scratching over the salt n' pepper stubble on his chin.

The leak had come from the inside.

Someone he trusted the most- someone inside his operation, someone he had hired had done this to him. He had given this person a job, a way of life and they had in turn, betrayed him and worst of all, no one had the gull to step forward and admit to what they had done.

Everyone on the inside had been let go, effective yesterday.
He took no mercy- since they had no regards for him and his life, he couldn't be bothered with them.

"I do have some good news-" Lucy promised as she finally dared to smile.

"Good news?" he grumbled sarcastically, "Is there such a thing?"

"Those choreographers you were after?" that caught his attention- making his smile go as wide a Cheshire cat.

"For Little Mix?" Lucy just nodded.

"They've both signed their contracts- I'm just waiting on the faxes."

Simon smiled, finally satisfied with something. "Excellent."
♠ ♠ ♠
We are so excited to finally get this out! It's bee in the works for a little while now, so we're so excited to finally share it.

We kept it short and sweet- just to give you a tidbit of what you need to know.
I'll have the next chapter up momentarily!
Thanks so much for reading!

XoX Becca