Status: just keep an open mind of what live can do :) this story is for readers to sink into like a good book :). enjoy!

Bless Your Beautiful Heart

melody and harmony

A music stand. Sheet music. Fresh ink particles flowing into the air. A new coat of rosen lightly swiped along the soft hair. The subtle smell of mohagony drifting to an awaiting audience. A girl in a midnight blue gown that cascaded brilliantly to all of her curves. Her hair, long and flowing in soft curls. A deep rich chocolate brown shinning in the hard glow of stage lights. She tilts her head to the side and rests the glistening instrument on her shoulder. She sets her bow ever so gently on the delicate choreds, her unusually blue eyesfluttering closed while she prepares herself for her performance. And then she pulls. n angelic note pours from the inside of her instrument. From the inside of her soul. And a young man sits on the edge of his seat in absolute awe.

~~~

A mic. Speakers as big as a small building bounding out a guitar melody, accoustic and soft. A slightly wobbling stool holding a slightly shaking young man. A hot summer sun, a sheen of glistenjng sweet sweat under a torn band Tee with the letters SWS platered on it. The smell of alcohol mixed with freshly cut grass drists into a croud of sunbaked fans swaying as he opens his lipd and slowly lets out harmonious sounds of heaven. And a younge lady stands in the front row, singing just ad softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! This is gonna be different. But im really trying toconnect with my s. The idea is to fall in love with the characters. Become their friends. You will read this and think "I feel like I've known them forever." So just try an be open minded :) please enjoy. COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! you know you wunna :) much love <3