Status: just keep an open mind of what live can do :) this story is for readers to sink into like a good book :). enjoy!

Bless Your Beautiful Heart

beginnings

Dinner with shawn was awesome. It was like serious sibling bonding. So when Harlow walked in the next morning looking as guilty as a dear in headlights, i gave it to her good as a joke. She knows I love her though. "Well good, I'm glad you had a a goodday. " I agreed and sighed, walking to the bathroom. The mirror showe me my reflection and I could see why Harlow would want me to be with someone. WiWith school and practice, I often avoided being focused on myself. I always missed out on free time. I looked lonely. My hair always up in a crappy bun, no make up, and always wearing "comfy clothes". ...maybe I should freshen up an go out for a little bit.
" let's go out. " Harlow said from the bathroom doorway. She knew. She always knew. I do as I was told and put on some dark skinnies, a flowy black halter top, and a low black pair of heals to finish it off. I let my hair down an gave it some loose curls, a thick coat of black liner, a swipe of extra volume mascara and a rose red lipstick. With that, Harlow and I walked out the door.
"You mind if I stop by the market first? I'm so craving a smoothie. You want one? " i love going to my market. Yes I did say MY market. It just feels so homey and warm. Its so beautifully lit that everything out in their baskets speak to me. I lobe that there's always a soft golden glow over all things fresh. Its relaxing an so soft and fullf lifthat i can't keep myself from going there on a daily basis. .
"Yea sure. Strawberry banana! You just made me super excited!"
So standing at the smoothie standtalkibg to mark who put in a special few pumps of mango flavor into mine, I look up just in time to see this...beautiful guy fluttering his eyes to me and smiling before disappearing behind the stand.
" addy? ...Addy are you ok? "
"What?" I said as my mind went back to mark.
"Your smoothies." He held his hands out, slick from the condensation rolling off the cups.
" oh."
" are you alright?"
"Yea I'm good! Thank you for these. I saw them extra pumps." I winked and turned to leave.
"Hey dont mention it. Tell harlow i said hi would ya!?"
"Will do. See ya mark!" I giggled to myself and shook my head, reaching for the door. But a hand darted in front of me pushing the door open with ease.
"Well he wasn't obvious was he?"
In front o me stoop the guy i had seen just a few minutes ago. A wide smile spread across his flawless ace. His eyes were so piercing that it made me want to look away. But just as equally beautiful that I would never wantto look anywhere else. His hair was so dark and styled to perfection. He looked so genuenly friendly that it was slightly overwhelming.
" he's an old friend. Always had a thing for me."
I smiled to him and he waved his hand , leading me out the door.
"I'm kellin by the way. " he said extending a hand. I returned the gesture.
"Addilyn. Nice to meet you kellin."
My heart was pounding. The streets around us were moving effortlessly, the people walking around us were a blur. But standing here with him, everything was quiet, calm. Just the two of us. And i was fine with that.
"You too addilyn. " we let each others hands go and a honk from Harlow caught my attention.
"Oh I'm sorry. I have to go."
"No problem. I guess I'll see you around here another day."he motioned to the market.
" for sure. See you then." I smiled.
"I'll hold you to it." He smiled back.
Walking away I kept the image of his smile deep in my mind. But the more I thought about the possibility of seeing him again. My mind kept sdking 'what if i never see him again?'. I turned around and saw him walking slowly in the opposite direction. And I made the decision to take the opportunity.
"Hey kellin!!" I calledand almost melted when he swung back atound. .
"What's up?!"
" my friend and i are on our way to the club. Meet us there?!"
"Definitely! See you there!"
"Ok!" I waved and he waved back.i squeeled and turned to Harlow also squealing in the car. I got in and handed her her smoothie and off we went. Finally the new beginning ive been looking for.

~~~~~~~~~~

Pounding beats. Rainbow lights flashing from the rafters. It felt good to be out doing sonething after so much time of being trapped with all the nonsence ive been giving myself. I disearved the fun i was having.
After finishing our smoothies, harlow and I ordered some margaritas and found a couch in the back to sit at and talk.
"Who was he? He's super cute."
"His name is kellin. And your right. So cute. And he has the most gorgeous smile."
"Who does? You must be talking about me right?" I jumped and looked to my left where a beautiful kellin stood with a smirk on his face.
"Oh my goodness kellin! I didnt see you."
He smiled and winked, making my stomach flip a million times over.
"Im harlow. The best friend." They exchanged greetings and then kellin took a seat next to me. The heat rolling off of him was making my skin tingle. To be honest, as much as i was enjoying the time to be out, this really waznt my scene. Rhe flashing lights were starting to make my head and eyes hurt, and the too loud music pumping in my chest was beginning to make me uncomfortable. My form of "going out" was more like a trip to the parkwith a good book to curl up with on a soft blanket and then a trip to the marketfor some comfort. It did feel better though knowing kellin was here with me.
"So hows the party so far mrs. Quiet?"
A smile played on his lips but he had a tiny hint of concern in this eyes that made my own smile faulter.
"This isnt really my um...scene." I chewed the inside of my lip in fear of doing this whole thing wrong. Ive never been in a lasting relationship. Im too fragile of a person and guys usually turn away from someone who isnt confident. I havent had the chance to gwt to that special person who loves me for me. But whos to say its not kellin?
While i think, the music quiets down and the spotlight centers on the DJ who is stationed high above the growing croud.
"I see you down there kellin! Ladys and gentlemen we have a very special guest in the house!!! Please give a warm welcone to mr.kellin quinn!"
The dancing people erupted into a mass movement of jumping and cheering.
"Are you famous?" I asked.
I felt like my eyes were bugging out of my head. Fan girls were starting to come up for autographs.
"Wojld you lets me explain if i ask you to leave with me?" He asked. I looked to harlow whos boyfriend had just showed up a few minutes before, and she gave me a wave of approval and i turned back to kellin, nodding for him to take me away. And i was greatful. Greatful to be out of there. Greatful that this night would probably end up a lot better than being swamped by teenage girls. But the forboding news was making my head ache worse. I sighed and let kellin take me by the hand and lead me through the croud. Heres to new beginnings. e!?"
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go! I hope you enjoy. I'm sorry that not so much is happening quite yet but I warned you lol so yea. Comment, subscribe. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE LATERALITY THIS EVENING IF NOT SOONER. Thanks so much! Much love and happy writing! :)