The Chronicles of Airegoth and the Beast That Mourns

Do you see it, can you feel it, long that i have known that is which has been forgotten. But now i will tell you of what is true...
In a land that is deprived by darkness, as oppression has shrouded the realms with no morality, no mercy and no forgiveness. Even their own savior, their creator who created this land and the seven races to live with each other. The races were Delves, Lupejaskada's, Jersidus, Iskadar's, Illadars, Vamprims and Vamprisks. Until one day he abandoned them all as to save the races and everything else is utterly too late. It's rulers are serpents in the order to create illusions of a false reality for they consume the wealth from the people's pockets. They use people as their puppets to take every kind of resource to play the political game of whose better than who. Poverty is peasants with no hope only fear and those to fear for they have nothing left to lose. Living in the mud and slops of the waste terrains and in the foul bad lands. But even Airegoth is cursed to have the most stunning beauty that is valued to the land and yet always apprehended. As survival has become a daily habit but becoming a routine as daily memory to keep these themselves as peasants alive.
Yet it is difficult when the races don't get along and have lived in hatred for generations with betrayals and in alliances. Scorned and wounded from the piercing depression of murdering loved ones, stealing all they have, raping the woman and children's then burning everything they had. The soulless souls remain in the land and can only oppress forests, lakes, swamps and mountains. So many actually carry a force of power in their genes to where their powers over take them like addiction. But the power of scringe is a logic and understanding of the way of life, that makes scringe have a simple idea of super natural power.

Everyone has heard tales of Airegoth but always try to ignore it and forget for the tale of Airegoth are saddened and dark. Filled with corrupted government of kingship ruling, poverty around, with disease and always wars between these different realms. These races somehow always had hatred for each other even if some were allies there was always betrayal. There is no happy tales to these stories for these tales speak of hardship struggles and bloody fields, from thousands of wars that have been fought. Even many of the forests each have a personality of oppression in swamps and lakes possessed by the hatred, fears and innocent deaths. Till a few powerful kings came together with Templars to create a new order to balance everything with good and righteous justice. They created a holy power call Scringe, a power that was used and taught to help others and fight against evil. Scringe is a spiritual holy power that chooses certain ones and is found in their blood streams to create that bond with the soul. This power can do many things it can be destructive using many environmental powers like fire and water, but it can also use the force from the inner bond to craft and create many energy powerful weapons including healing. For hundreds of years the scringe templars were battling against the few kings who became corrupted and tried to destroy it. The war then later on ended and the few of templars that survived created a university to bring these chosen ones to this place for training and service. A new era has begun where it is the time for kings to rise up and rule which will decide later on in the future of how it will even effect their children's future. A land filled with mystery and secrets, where even the dragons lay hidden with other extraordinary giant beasts that even sleep in the mountains. A place where the souls don't go no where but stay in forests, swamps and even mountains, The land is darkened with thieves, murders and smugglers that reap all of the good in Airegoth, but there are still many that fight for good and to bring peace to others. But to know the stories of the past and future, then we need to begin with one who will be Airegoth's greatest threat, an enemy so vile and only wants to conquer. Before he was the king of death, he was also the prince of Airegoth.
  1. This Begins with a King
    In land of Airegoth where the seven races live together, will remember the one to come that will be Airegoth's greatest threat to come.
  2. The nightmares that truely pierce the soul
  3. Dark hearts and Dark minds
  4. The blood wont stop from flowing
  5. The Horror
  6. Waking up to another nightmare