Status: In the Works

Waiting for a Hero

Part Neuf

Addison took the beach bag from Emmy and set it down by her as Chris stared at Emmy a moment, the perfect view of the swell of her breasts from her bathing suit top as she leaned on the counter, and blinked. She lifted a brow and he stammered a response,

"Yeah, yeah one of these is for you. Here." He handed her the spare beer in his hand. She straightened and took it from him and Addison giggled earning his attention. She winked up at him like she knew what was going on in his head and he blushed, looking away and taking a long gulp of his beer. "Do you two need sunblock?" he asked trying to regain his composure. Emmy looked at her red haired and pale daughter and smiled lovingly at her.

"I don’t want a lobster for a daughter, but I brought the strong stuff from home," she said looking at Chris. "You’re kinda pale yourself," she teased him and he chuckled.

"Boston baby," he said with a heavy shrug. Addison grabbed Emmy’s hand in one of hers and Chris’s hand in the other and began pulling them out towards the pool.

"Less talky more swimmy," she said as she opened the porch door and pulled the two adults out into the heat. Chris blinked in the sunlight and Emmy let Addison pull her to the lawn chair. Addison shuffled through the beach bag she brought out and pulled the sunblock out.

"Do you need-"

"No mom I got it," she said and Emmy smiled, taking a swig of her beer and humming. It just went down so smoothly and had a great body to it. She looked at the label and made a mental note to try more. "Chris," she called looking over to where he stood by his grill. "Do you need help with sunblock?" Chris glanced over to her when she called his name and he nodded a bit absently.

"Yeah it you could get my back that would be awesome," he admitted. Addison handed Emmy the sunblock and the brunette put some in her hand and walked over to where Chris was getting things ready for the grill. She began rubbing the sunblock over his back and shoulders making him straighten at the cold. "Whoa, that’s a little cold," he laughed and then relaxed under her touch, those soft hands rubbing into his back and over his broad shoulders. It felt good. Addison brought the sunblock over and Emmy took it from her.

"Thanks babe," she said and Addison held out a hand,

"I wanna help." Emmy looked at Chris with a smile and Chris sighed dramatically but turned his back to Addison. She grinned and lathered up her hands in sunblock and applied to Chris’s lower back, and sides. He wiggled a bit because he was a little ticklish and Addison giggled at him and tickled him purposefully.

"Addi," Emmy said sternly and she stopped. Once Chris’s back was covered he thanked the girls and Addison took off for the steps into the pool.
"You coming in?" Emmy asked and Chris looked at the grill and then Emmy as she pushed her wavy brown hair out of her face and then Addison who was stepping into the water getting ready to jump in.

"Yeah," he said smiling at her, "Yeah I’m coming in.
♠ ♠ ♠
~comments would be AWE-some <3 ~