Status: NONE OF IT IS TRUE! Nina, Cassie, and Ben belong to me!

Everything's Not Alright

Possibly Never Ever

"Eliza Janina Matthews!" my mother's rang out throughout are small house. We recently moved to Scranton Pennsylvania, where I would be closer to my internet friend Penelope Jones. She likes to be called Nelly, who is feisty and we became friends quickly. The only people were left were my sister, Cassie, and I. Our brother named Ben recently graduated.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I said. Quickly running a brush through my freshly dyed hair, and I through on my new Rob Zombie t-shirt http://www.paradisorecords.co.uk/ekmps/shops/paradiso/images/rob-zombie-magician-official-mens-raglan-long-sleeve-t-shirt-15932-p.jpg (Nina's shirt). The shirt was to large so I through on leggings, and my trusty combat boots. I quickly did my makeup and I was soon out the door. "See look I ready," and I grabbed the keys to my car.

The ride to the school was about five minutes, and that was the shortest five minutes of my life. Starting in the middle of the year wasn't very good. I walked to the office. "Eliza Matthews?" the woman...Mrs. Heatherson asked me. I nodded. "Well, Eliza, Penelope will show you around! Nella!" said Mrs. Heatherson.

Nelly Jones walked over to me. "No way! Nina Matthews!" she exclaimed. She raced over and gave me a hug. I have never met Nelly in my life and she was insanely pretty. She walked over to me and looked around the room. Nelly wasn't necessarily goth and neither was I. Soon, a group of goths walked past us and I noticed one of them look over at me. He had long black hair, their lip piercings, and tattoos. He carried himself as if he were kings of the world. I looked at him as if that weren't even an option.

"Don't mess with him..." Nelly said. "He's nothing but trouble, Nina, his named is Chris Cerulli, and he always acts like that. That's his group the short guy, with the snakebites that's Ricky Olson, the one with angelbites is Josh Balz, the one who looks like he's the real life Beetlejuice is Devin Sola, and the one with short hair he's Ryan Sitkowski,"--Nelly got up in my face--"Me I don't have group...well now I do...you Nina, let's go find your first period."

English, with Mr. Carter,
"Yeah, I no Franccesca, Ricky and I like...broke up!" a petite goth girl, to a goth girl with extremely long white hair. I somewhat felt afraid. I began writing in my journal the next short story that would make me the next Edgar Allan Poe.

"Excuse me but may I sit next to you," asked a boy wearing a blue Aeropostale t-shirt. "My name is Bryan O'Dell, what's yours?"

"Nina Matthews," I replied shyly.

"No, need to be shy, Nina, I'll be your friend," Bryan said.

"Good, I am in sure need of a friend," I said with a smile. Suddenly Ricky, the boy with snakebites, who I saw earlier sat behind the petite goth girl and her friend.

"Look, Jessica, I'm sorry what more do you want from me,"

"Richard, we've broken up," the girl, Jessica.

"Whatever, Jessica, I don't need you."

"Avoid them, Nina, at all costs," Bryan said.

"But why?" curiosity NEVER killed the cat.

"Just trust me, Nina." Bryan said. The bell rang and I found myself in Nelly's company once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes. Bryan Stars is going to be in the story.