Status: NONE OF IT IS TRUE! Nina, Cassie, and Ben belong to me!

Everything's Not Alright

Nothing Will Change

Lunch finally arrived and I heard my sister's voice run out among the class. "Eliza, don't sit next to me, beautiful people are sitting with me...they're goth," my wandered to those I have been warned by Nelly. I dismissed the thought and went back to getting my lunch. Bryan waved me over to his table, Nelly followed close behind.

"Oh hi Nina, Nelly, this is my best friend Kellyn Reynolds," a girl who was also goth and pretty and waved. Her face was stuffed with the disgusting school bought nachos. She swallowed and asked are names again.

"Sorry, what was your names, I'm Kellyn." she said.

"Well, I'm Nina Matthews, and this Nelly Jones," I said.

"Very cool," Kellyn concurred. We sat down and I noticed Cassie was eating with a very attractive senior boy, he had longish black hair, tattoos, three lip piercings, and perfectly drawn on eyebrows. The way Cassie looked at him made realize we shared the same feelings towards the guy and I knew since Cassie is a senior, and I am only a junior that Cassie could get dibs and I wouldn't complain. Bryan, Kellyn, and Nelly were talking about something very fascinated but I studied the way the group goths...and my sister talked. Making me wish I were in my sisters shoes instead of my own sitting with nerdy friends at the lunch table.

Little did my friends know that my family were witches...some witches were destined to exterminate threatening beings. Some of them are vampires, werewolves, and anything else that could harm the human way of life. Things escalated quickly but that's because my boss...Raquel called. I didn't know what say other than; "my Aunt Rocky's calling."

"Eliza." Raquel said flatly

"Raquel." I responded.

"Well, well, well...how's the new school, Eliza, making friends, enjoying the high school life?" Raquel asked. As if I had a life other than to serve my name is Eliza Janina Matthews, and I work at Witch's Place...legit name no joke.

"I did make friends actually there names are Bryan, Kellyn, and Nelly," I said.

"No boyfriends, Eliza, remember what I told," Raquel said. "Now let's take the test,"

"Oh no...no the 'Have You Been Kidnapped' test." I complained.

"What's your mother's name?"

"Christina,"

"What is your sister FULL name,"

"Cassandra Leah,"

"What is your grandmother's name,"

"Elizabeth,"

"Father's name?"

"Jordan,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the phone call.

"My Aunt Raquel is sure chatty," I said. "Sorry" I looked back over to Cassie's table her and the attractive boy were gone.

"It's okay, Nina," Kellyn said. "We all have those relatives,"

"Yeah, Nina, let's start heading to class though it's important that we're on time to Mr. Lure's chemistry class," said Nelly.

Cassie and the boy are probably making out some where. Why was I jealous? I have sneaked away to make out with plenty of boys before without Cassie caring, and I bet it's the same for Cassie. So why this boy? Why am I so jealous. I don't care if I have a boyfriend. I'm not even allowed to date because of Raquel's rules.

The rest of the day zoomed by fast, and I jumped in my car only to see the goths discussing something, I stared at them for awhile before any of them noticed. It seemed to be serious then Cassie walked over. Most of them seemed to have a girlfriend except two boys. The boy in my first period and the attractive boy that Cassie hangs around. Suddenly someone's girlfriend points me out and I quickly drive away so I wouldn't be caught.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nina isn't going to have any interaction with Chris until the third or fourth day. Nina is though going to have more interaction with other people in Motionless In White. What do you think of Nina being a witch? What do you think of Kellyn, Bryan, and Nelly?