Status: NONE OF IT IS TRUE! Nina, Cassie, and Ben belong to me!

Everything's Not Alright

Meeting The New Kids On The Block

"Hey, Eliza, I need a ride," my sister came over to me. She smiled and waved goodbye to the goths which I was still super confused about. I wanted to ask my sister then they said. "Those are my friends..." she began. "The guy with angel bites and his super tattooed girl friend, that's Josh Balz and Ryan Ashley Malarkey, Ryan Ashley's a junior and Josh is a senior. The guy with a green and black hair that's Devin Sola and his girlfriend Kylie Devyn, Devin's a junior and Kylie's a sophomore. The guy short hair, that's Ryan Sitkowski, and the girl with blue hair, that's his girlfriend Allie Berry, both seniors. And the really short one that's Ricky Olson, and the girl next to him is his ex Jessica, both juniors. Mike Kuza's a senior, and his girlfriend Franccesca De Struct is a junior.The tall guy that's Chris Cerulli, and he's a senior...and totally into me. You may not talk to them and you may not tell them that we are related...do I make myself clean?"

"What you mean Cassie, 'totally into me'?" I quoted her.

"Chris might ask me out...okayyy but don't tell Mom and Dad...or Ben," Cassie made me swear. "So did you make any friends, Eliza?" expecting that I wouldn't.

"Actually...I did," I said. Pulling out of our school's parking lot. I found my group of friends. "See the girl with bleach blonde hair, that's Nelly, and the boy with the blue Aeropostale shirt that's Bryan, and the girl with purple hair is Kellyn."

"Of course you hang out with the UNPOPULAR people..." Cassie began.

"Cassandra, it's rude how do you know who the popular people are...you've been here not even one day?" I asked/demanded.

"Well, when I met my tour guide her name was something like...Julie or Julia. She explained that here the "goth" kids are popular." Cassie said. "So I felt as my duty of senior-dom that I would hang out with the popular kids. Which happened to be those kids. I was really nervous at first but they're really nice. And they have a band called Motionless In White that is playing down at the Maze tomorrow night. So do you wanna go with me little sis?"

"I guess so, I can always see if Nelly, Bryan, or Kellyn want to tag along to keep me company," I said. Finally pulling into the driveway of our home.

"NO! Eliza, you can't do that, they're the unpopular kids....soo unpopular at least that's what my new friends told me." Cassie said. "Just let's go on our own as a sister day...how do that sound Liza?"

"Okay."

"Cool it's tonight!"

As soon as Cassie and I got in the house we both ran to our bedrooms and laid our night's outfits. Cassie had more a pastel goth cutesy vibe. Where I was the one who looked extremely goth. I quickly I rushed into the bathroom invading the space soon Cassie would have to wait. I've never met these people I've got to give a big impression, they've already seen Cassie. I quickly washed off my daytime makeup and put on my smokey eye. It was dramatic and noticeable. Cassie walked into the room and smiled.

"You clean up nicely" said Cassie. "At lunch I said I have a sister, and they're like "oh is it that Nina Girl, 'cause she looks like trash""

"We placed bets to see how nicely I could clean up?" I asked Cassie. She nodded her head. "Well now I don't wanna go."

"Please, Eliza, I really want you to go now! I really want you to meet my friends. I'm not lying."

"Okay, I'll go"
♠ ♠ ♠
Cassie's outfit: http://24.media.tumblr.com/3ea0ce4ae9d26bfe3d6081eae46ba464/tumblr_mhf9ljEGy01rrvdg1o1_1280.png

Nina's outfit: http://kissmyredneckass.tumblr.com/post/68609986179