Status: No internet on hold

Save Me.

I do.

The awning stood above us, the people sat in the rows of seats with smiles on their faces. However, some weren't so happy. A few of his friends sat in the front, they were a part of some band that I wasn't very familiar with. Avenged sevenfold, I honestly never even took the time to look up their music. I got along with pretty all of them, however, the one named Matthew or M.Shadows never really spoke to me. It was as if he didn't want to be the cause of any problems so he stayed as far away as possible. I never really cared; I got along with the rest of the guys very well.

I held Ryan's hands in my own as the priest started to speak. I glanced around the area once more. The clear blue ocean was to the right of us and there wasn’t a single cloud in the sky. The soft breeze pushed my hair to the side softly, I was just glad it didn't try to push my dress up. Everyone sat silently, though some muttered to each other. The group of guys all had a smile on their faces except for Shadows. He sat with his arms crossed and a smug look on his face. I won't ever understand that man. It was as if he hated me for some unknown reason.

"Do you Ava Martins take Ryan Matthews to be your husband?" I heard the priest speak.

"I do." I replied with a smile.

He said the same thing to Ryan and I got an "I do" from his as well.

It was perfect. My life was set.

He grabbed me and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed back with passion as everyone stood and clapped, some whistled and others cheered.

Nothing could go wrong.


I stood in the bathroom and looked at my face. My eyes were bloodshot from crying all night, my cheek was sensitive to the touch, meaning a newly formed bruise was on its way to the surface. My hair was a wreck and my body hurt from all of the pain it had endured, He had come home late once again saying that he was hanging out with the band. He was piss drunk and smelt like all types of things. I had learned not to question what he was doing with them because I knew that it would end up in war.

But recently, I didn't have to ask, I just had to look at him in the wrong way or not have something ready for him by the time he got home. He would come into the house, sometimes drunk and sometimes sober. He would yell, throw things, break things and then break me. Toss me into things, punch me and kick me, grab my hair and drag me across the house. When he was done with me it got worse.

I just made him so angry.

He would soon sit down and try to make love to me, caress me, kiss me, hold me. I was disgusted and scared,I would plead for him to stop and leave me alone, and when I wouldn't do something right in bed he’d get furious. Ryan would call me names and hit me, force me down and then have his way. He never spilled his seed inside of me though, he always pulled out. But he was so rough with me that for the next few days I would be sore and weak and knowing this, he would continue.

I was in living in a nightmare.

I pulled out my makeup bag and set it on the bathroom counter while turning on the shower, I placed the temperature to hot and stepped in. No matter how much I wanted to wash this filth from my body, it would never come off. It was as if he dug his nasty demeanor into me. It was a part of me. I let the hot water run against my skin, it was soothing in a way. Each bruise would hurt but the hot water would block it out and I would feel okay. Soon I lathered myself up with soap and then proceeded to wash my hair, it was quick as I rinsed my body. Turning off the shower, I reached for my towel and wrapped it around my thin frame. I had to get ready because he was having a small get together and if I wasn’t ready by the time everyone got here, there would be a beating later.

I looked back into the mirror, it wasn't fully covered in steam but somewhat which didnt allow me to fully see my reflection. So I grabbed the other towel and wrapped my short hair into it to let it dry, and then I proceeded to do my makeup. Since there was no bruise yet I didn't have to use a lot of cover up, but I did have to mask the bags under my eyes, along with the redness from crying. When I was done with that I walked back into the bedroom.

The sheets were a mess and I frowned upon looking at the bed,There were blood stains on the sheets from his aggressiveness. Broken glass on the floor, my phone and a few other things were scattered around. Shaking my head with a low sigh, I got dressed in nice tight shorts and a white tank top that covered my bruises from the world. I picked up and placed my cell phone in my back pocket and started to walk out of the room when I heard voices downstairs.

"You need to tell her." I stopped just before the steps and listened as I heard Shadows talking to someone.

"No, you need to mind your fucking business. Are you jealous that I finally got someone? Huh, brother?" My mouth slightly dropped open when I heard him say “brother”. I never knew that Ryan had a brother. I never thought that his brother would be Shadows at that.

"This isn't a game, What you’re doing is fucking wrong and you know it Ryan." I heard Shadows speak up once more.

What was he doing that he wasn't telling?

Quickly I backed up and walked back to the room but didn't go inside as I heard them walking around.Grabbing ahold of the door knob, I shut the door loud enough for them to hear and then made my way down to the living room with a smile on my face. Shadows didn't look at me, He kept his eyes on Ryan who gave me a kiss on the cheek and left the room. I looked back to Shadows, who was now staring at me. It was as if he saw the bruises and the pain.

"Hi, Shadows." I spoke up. It was the first time we spoke since I’d been around them.

"You can call me Matthew." He held out his hand and I took it not realizing that my hands were shaking. He looked at me and then at my hands before letting go and taking a step back.

"Matthew. It’s much better than Shadows." I looked to my side and saw Ryan entering the room, a smug look placed on his face while he handed Matthew paperwork and then turned to me with a serious look.

"I will be going out. Shadows will be staying here to set things up. I expect you to do what you have to do and stay out of trouble." His tone of voice was serious but not threatening. He didn't want Matthew to know a single thing. I gave him a small nod and a smile before he walked out of the room and soon after out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Currently editing and slightly redoing.

-------------------

My first M Shadows story.

Leave some love?

Please?

Edit- I want to that CoolStory.Lynn for editing this.
----------------------------