Status: No internet on hold

Save Me.

Eleven

Ever since the stunt that Ryan pulled I didn't really go out much, when I did go out I always had something on that would cover me up to where I wasn't noticeable. It had been about four days since I saw Miley and had found out she was pregnant, it bothered me to no end but I kept it hidden; smiled and acted like I was having a good time. Sleeping in the same room and bed with Matt stared to feel normal, I would go to sleep first and soon after he would follow; usually when I was just about to fall asleep. When I would wake up, I would either be wrapped in his arms or sleeping alone.

I sat in the living room with a hot pocket on my lap and soda on the small table, Matt had been out all day and it was nearly 10 at night. It didn't really bother me but I was becoming a tad bit bored being alone in the house all day, I had listened to music; cleaned and danced around the house. Getting up I placed the plate on the table and walked towards the kitchen, I was so bored that I was eating way to much.

'knock, knock'

I stopped mid way to the kitchen and looked at the front door, usually if it was someone we knew they would walk into the house without even letting us know they were here. Nibbling on my bottom lip I turned my body towards the door and made my way over to it, peeking through the peep hole I saw two police officers standing there.

My heart raced as I placed my back to the door and my hand to my chest, the door was unlocked so if they wanted to walk in they could. I quickly shoved my hand into my pocket and pulled out my cell, scrolling through the numbers I clicked on Matts and pressed call.

It rang three times until I heard his voice.

"Hello?" He asked from the other side, I crunched my brows as he sounded different.

"Matt, there are cops at the door." I muttered as low as I could.

There was a brief pause until I heard a grunt and some shuffling around, I rubbed my face with one hand and looked back out the hole to see them still standing there.

"Be there in a few." He spoke.

The phone disconnected and I walked to the living room, I couldn't help but to wonder what he was doing. Was he with a woman? A ting of jealous flowed through my body, shaking my head I sat back on the couch and let my head lean back.

I wasn't allowed to get jealous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short!