Status: No internet on hold

Save Me.

Twelve.

Shortly after I had gotten off the phone with Matt, I head him pulling into the driveway; which was only because of the blasting music. I quickly made my way over to the door and looked out of the peep hole, I saw the cops greet him and then start talking. He rubbed the back of his neck, he looked around the area and then he looked back at the men and shook his head. They spoke for a few more minutes and I could tell that Matt was become more pissed by the second, but I wasn't going to get involved. Soon after they left not before giving him a number to call.

Quickly I scurried away from the door and into the kitchen acting as if nothing had happened, I heard him walk into the house muttering to himself, he walked past the kitchen and up the stairs. I followed after him quietly and to the bed room where I saw him pull his shirt off revealing the fresh scratch marks, I felt the twinge of pain hit my heart. Waiting until he placed his shirt back on, I then walked semi into the room while folding my shoulders.

"Where they looking for me?" I asked in a low tone while looking away from him, I couldn't bare to look him in the eyes. In a way, I felt like he had betrayed me by being with another woman; but how could I be mad because I never gave it up to him.

There was a brief pause as he looked at me.

"Yeah, they were." Quietly he walked up to me and placed his arms around my body, but I flinched when I caught the whiff of Victoria secret perfume. It stung my nose making me want to gag.

Pulling away I looked up at a shocked Matt and shook my head, I wasn't going to fight or even let him know how I felt.

"What did you tell them?" I asked while walking over to the bed and sitting on it.

He took a deep breath and then looked at me.

"Told them I haven't seen you since you saw my sister, they didn't believe me but gave me a number to call just in case" He walked closer and I felt the sudden urge to walk away, but I stayed in my spot while nodding to him.

"Alright, well I'm going to bed." I replied as I quickly grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom so he wouldn't question why I was acting weird.

The warm water flowed over my body as I stood in the shower, my hair clung to my body and the soap flowed with the water. My eyes were closed as I tried my best not to be mad, there was no point. Even though I was practically mad at the world,I placed my hands on the wall and lowered my head so the water was rushing past my face. This wasn't going to stop until I got divorce papers and a really good lawyer, but yet I had no proof that he had abused me. The bruises had faded and I didn't take a single picture of them.

"Shit." I muttered to myself.

Once I was clean of soap I turned the shower off and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around me and placing my slippers on I exited the bathroom. the bedroom was empty and seeing that he wasn't sleeping meant that he was probably in his work office or out. So I walked to the kitchen to grab something to snack on before heading to bed.

I stood bent over in front of the refrigerator trying to figure out what I so dearly wanted to snack on, I swayed my hips from side to side thankful that the towel covered my parts. As I hummed and grabbed an apple I heard someone clear their throat from behind me.

"So this is what you do when I'm not looking." I hear Matt speak causing me to stand straight and hold the towel close to me.

"When you're not home." I took a step to the side letting the door close as I took a bite out of the apple, I could feel his eyes watching me as I turned my back to him and walked around the counter.

"But I didn't go back out." He spoke, he looked like a sad puppy.

There was a brief pause and I changed the topic.

"I need your help." I pointed at him with the apple in my hand.

He nodded.

"I have to go to the courts tomorrow and get divorce papers, I also need a great lawyer can you-" His voice cut me off.

"I already...I..come to my office when you are dressed please." I watched as he turned and walked away.
Dressed and dry I walked into his office without knocking, seeing as it was only the two of us it didn't really matter. He didn't look up from the papers in front of him as I took a seat, moments later the same papers that were in front of him were now in front of me.

"What's this?" I asked while picking up the papers.

There in big letter it said Divorce papers, my eyes connected with Matt's as confusion took over me. I had always thought that the person filing for the divorce had to be there.

"I figured since everyone is looking for you, I would go get the papers. I also have a lawyer set for you, and because you don't have proof of the attacks that he had done. You can just say that you fear for your life, say what ever you feel the need to say to the lawyer and she will make sure everything works out." Leaning back in his chair he folded his arms in front of him.

I didn't know what to say, he went out of his way to make sure I wasn't spotted getting these papers and yet I was angry with him for sleeping with another woman. Running my hand through my hair I placed the papers on the table, grabbed a pen and signed the bottom without a second thought. Handing them back to Matt he nodded and placed them into a folder.

"She will be here tomorrow afternoon, I wont be here because I have to-"

I cut him off.

"Finish up with the woman that I pulled you away from?" I was shocked at my self for even saying that, I wanted to place my hand to my mouth and take it all back.

Matt's face dropped and the shocked expression took over, soon the smirk grew on his face as he leaned forward.

"Are you jealous?" He asked while watching me.

Shaking my head I placed my hands on the table.

"No...but I guess the stuff that was bought for me was a waste of money." I replied as I watched his eyes narrow and a genuine smile was placed on his face.

"That was a one time thing, that I wont be going back to. What I was saying, I have to get things ready for the band because we have a concert coming up pretty soon. Which I am so hoping you will be on stage with me for." Standing I looked down at him with a smirk on my face.

"We shall see...Matthew Sanders." Turning I left him to watch me with a shocked face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rad commenters
synical
Saint James
Shadows courtesan
Matthew Sanders.
BeDope.BeProud
Pooky binkie
Coolstory.lynn