Status: No internet on hold

Save Me.

Thirteen.

The next morning I had woken up early, say around 5:30 in the morning. Matt was already go to do what ever that he needed to do, get ready for the concert coming up I guessed. The lawyer was coming over around 10:15 so I laid in before for about two hours just staring at the ceiling hoping to fall back to sleep, checked my phone a few times and then finally got out of bed.

I quickly showered and dressed in shorts with a blue tank top, I placed on my flip flops and walked down to the kitchen where there was a semi fresh pot of coffee. If Matt didn't have his coffee then it would be hell to pay, I was just glad he knew how to make his own coffee and always left me some. By the time I had eaten and drank my coffee there was a knock on the door, ever since the cops showed up I was nervous to even go near the door.

Looking through the peep hole I saw a woman standing in front of the door, she wore a casual outfit with a bag over her back. Her blonde hair was pulled into a bun and she had a pair of glasses tucked into her shirt, I narrowed my eyes as I looked through the hole. I saw her shuffled through her bag, pulled out a tag and hold up it to where I could see it.

Jane foster, Divorce Lawyer

Quickly I unlocked the door, which was weird because the door was never locked.

"Hi." I said while placing my hand out to her.

She quickly took it, shook my hand and stepped into the house nodding; I felt like she was approving of me or something.

"The office is upstairs." I took a step but was stopped when she shook her head and pointed towards the large living room.

"That will be fine, we don't need a stuffy office to chat." She smiled as she walked past me and over to the living room, where she took a seat and placed her bag gently on the table.

We talked for a few while she went over the files and nodded, hummed and squinted her eyes. She seemed to be very into the papers while I sat back with my coffee and watched, I couldn't say that I wasn't nervous because I was. I didn't know what the outcome was going to be.

"Alright."

I jumped in my seat slightly from her sudden outburst.

Tilting my head I looked at her for answers.

"So, Sign these and then we will make a copy and send them to him. In the mean time I will have Matthew go and get the papers to file an order of protection for you, against Ryan. From the looks of it, you will be the third woman to file a complaint and order against him." she spoke while taking her glasses off and placing them in her shirt, then placing the papers on the table.

My jaw dropped when I heard that I was the third woman to place a complaint, what type of life did he have before me? Was this going on while I was with him?

"W-when did these woman file complaints?" I leaned forward and looked at her, hoping that what she would say is not what I was expecting to her.

"Through the time you were together, I looked into the files. He's been cheating on you the whole entire time dear." She folded her hands and placed them on her knee.

I wanted to faint, scream, break something...most of all I wanted to cry. I wasted three years of my life with a man who didn't even love me. Running my hand through my hair I sighed, to think that I had loved him with my whole being and this is what I got in return.

"Alright." I said, because I didn't know what else I could possibly say.

"Do you work?" Jane asked looking at me.

I frowned, I used to work; I actually thought I had the best job in the world. Working with marine life, being a marine biologist. It was the many things in my life that I had wanted to become and accomplishing had brought joy to my life, but then it was ripped away when things went sound with Ryan, I stopped going to work because most of the time I was in the water. And seeing how the makeup wasn't water proof, I had to leave my job.

"I used to, Marine biologist."

A smile spread across her face while she leaned forward and placed her hands palm down on her knees.

"Go back to work, you and I will make some phone calls and get you back to work; sitting here every day is going to drive you insane." She leaned back. "Listen, here's the truth that we will tell them and that will also be put in the order. You went into hiding because you feared your life, Matthew and I will make some phone calls and have your face unplastered from the T.V That way you can get your life back." She packed her bag and stood up.

I wanted to hug this woman, she brought me so much joy that I could possibly get back into the job that I loved. We walked to the door, said out good byes. Turning my back leaned against the door and a smile spread across my face. I had to call Matt and let him know the news.

Skipping over to the kitchen where I had left my phone, tapping the on button I stared at my screen. Five missed called, Four voice mails and 15 text messages. Narrowing my eyes I scrolled through the call log "Private" came up for each missed call. Then I went to the Text messages, Five from Matt asking how things are going and stating that his day is pretty much boring. Filled with arguments about where things need to be and what needs to be what, also that he oddly misses me.

Smirking I replied to him telling him that I had good news and would tell him when he got back home, without waiting for a response I went to the other message. My heart jumped into my throat when I saw them.

'Come home, I'm tired of these games'

'I know where you are bitch, I will personally come there and drag you out of that fucking house.'

'Please baby answer me I miss you, I left Miley.'

'I lied, I didn't leave her. But I will be there tonight to pick you up, be ready. Love you.'


The messages went on and on until I finally placed my phone down and placed my hand to my chest, this couldn't be happening. How did he get my number? How does he know that I am here? My hand rand through my hair as I felt the tears starting the swell up. The only people who had my number where the band and the girls. Along with Matt, but they would never give it out. Would they?

Quickly I grabbed the phone and dialed Matt's number, it rang normally but then went to voice mail, I called a few more times and then resorted to texting him.

'I know you are busy, maybe you could come back early. There is something important I need to show and tell you, please hurry.'

Placing the phone down I looked at the clock, 1:35 in the afternoon. I knew if the front door was locked that meant all of the other doors were locked and the security alarm was now on, My heart felt like it was beating a million beats a second; I couldn't calm it either.

Jumping from the door opening and closing, I quickly grabbed the closest thing to me which was a sharp blade. The person walked in the the kitchen and placed their hands up, my hand let go of the knife as Matt stood there looking really confused.

"Ookay, what did I do?" He asked while I walked over and wrapped my arms around his torso, my head resting on his chest.

"Nothing, you didn't do anything." I felt his arms wrap around my body pulling me closer, my hear rate slowed as we stood there just holding each other.

After a few seconds he pulled away and looked at me, this time with a serious look on his face. I didn't say anything but I pointed to my now vibrating cell phone on the table, watching as he lifted it and looked at it. I saw his face contort into anger, his grip tightened on the phone and his jaw clenched showing his muscle flex. I didn't move from my spot as he walked over to me and placed an arm over my shoulder, his eyes still glued to the screen of my phone where new messaged were coming in by the second.

"So tell me the good news." My eyes looked at him meeting his and smirked.

"Well, do you remember the job that I had, since you were like my own secret stalker." I said while smirking.

His cheeks flushed a tint of red as he slowly walked us up to the bed room while looking as if he was thinking really hard.

"Marine Biologist." He said while looking down at me.

"Yep, Jane told me to start back to work. I think its a great idea since I have no marks to hide and I could go back to doing what I love the most." The phone started to vibrate in his hand as someone called, he didn't lift it to look but his knuckles were white from the tight grip.

The smile spread across his face as he pulled us into the bedroom and shut the door behind us, I watched him carefully. The I saw a glimpse of something in his eyes, taking a step back he took a step closer and tossed the phone on the table nearest us.

"What are you thinking?" I asked while he walked closer to me, our faces inches apart.

His hands wrapped around my back and slowly moved around, my hands rested on his chest as he leaned in and took me into a blissful kiss. A moan escaped my lips as his hands cupped my ass and lifted me to where I could wrap my legs around his waste, we didn't break from the kiss as he walked us over to the bed and dropped me down on my back with him still top. My hands roamed his body and soon found their under his shirt, his skin was soft to the touch as I felt his back then made my way to his chest.

I could feel his muscles flexing under my touch, his six pack tighten with I ran my finger over them. His sides flexing as I softly grabbed them, his hands entangled into my hair as he grinned his body into mine. I wanted his pants off so badly, I could feel the bulge growing underneath his jeans. A gasp escaped my lips as he pulled my hair back causing my neck to show more, his lips attacked my neck as he kissed, bit and nibbled my soft spot.

"Jesus, Matt." I moaned as I started to unbuckle his jeans, it wasn't that hard seeing as he had no belt on, he quickly shoved his jeans off leaving his boxers on to show me just how big he really was. Nibbling my bottom lip I kissed his lips once more in a battle for dominance, a groan left his lips as he pulled off my shorts laving me in my tight boy short underwear. My underwear were practically soaked from me being so wet.

He rubbed himself on me causing me to arch closer to him, each rub made my libido pulse wanting him to be inside me. His hand soon traveled and was now rubbing just above my underwear, a load moan escaped my lips as my nails dug into his back.

"Oh my god Ava, you're so fucking wet." His lips pressed against my neck as he rubbed softly teasing me.

The lives of some men
If walls could talk to spill the lies
We'd see the world through devil's eyes


I heard the faint ringtone coming from his phone, I knew he heard it to because he quickly looked back at his pants. but that didn't last long when he slid his fingers under my underwear and inside me causing me to gasp from pleasure.

"Shit." I mumbled as he moved his fingers around slowly. One of my hands was wrapped in the blanket and the other was leaving marks on his back.

His phone went off a few more times but neither of us cared, we were to locked in pleasure to even think about answering a phone.

"You like that?" He mumbled in my ear while softly biting my earlobe causing me to shiver.

"Yeah." I groaned and moaned at the same time as he got a little rough with his fingers, it didn't bother me. I was pretty much used to it.

We didn't hear the footsteps walking up the stairs until the person opened the door.

"Yo, Matt I called you like...oh." Brian stood there with a beer in one hand and the door knob in the other, Matt slowly looked back at him as I covered my face with the nearest pillow. I was probably red as a tomato.

"What Brian?" Matt asked while removing his fingers and wiping them on his boxers.

"Uh, we have work to finish up." Brian stood there looking at Matt who ran his hand through his sort cut hair, leaning over he placed a kiss on my lips, covered me with the blanket and got off the bed. Brian didn't move, I looked at Matt from under the pillow and stuck my tongue out at him in a teasing manor.

His smirk made my heart skip a beat.

"We will finish this later, oh. We wont be leaving the house, so don't worry. I have a studio here as well and we will be working here." He spoke to me as I nodded and he turned to Brian. "Call the guys tell them to come here." Brian nodded and they both walked out of the room leaving me to lay there to gather my thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm kind of annoyed right now, I just had to rewrite this whole chapter. I wrote it yesterday, posted it and then there were two of the same chapters so I removed one. Only for both of them to be removed, so now I have to rewrite this whole chapter but I guess it will be different then the last time.

Anyways.

I hope you all enjoy this!

I really enjoyed the ending of this chapter, it's getting there guys!!!