Status: No internet on hold

Save Me.

Fourteen

My back rested against the chair, my legs outstretched and the lemonade was next to me; my eyes were closed and my body took in the rays of the sun. It was a nice day, I wasn't bothered by anyone about filling out papers or making sure that the invites were all sent out for some party. I wasn't bothered by anyone calling or texting me with random bullshit, I was just laying here enjoying the sun.

"Girl, if you keep this up you will be a walking tomato." Britt spoke as she took a seat next to me, I squinted my eyes open and looked at her. Usually if she is here that meant Vee wasn't long behind her, giving her a smile I turned my head and closed my eyes once more.

"I don't burn, I don't even tan." I replied as I looked to her once more, this time she seemed to be a bit spaced out just staring at her phone.

I didn't ask anything as I returned to my sun tanning.

It had been two weeks since that night with Matt, he had become so busy because of the on coming concert so I didn't bother him. There were times where he would stay out all night or even crash at Brians house for a few days, then when he was home he would sleep until noon. He was a busy man and I was nothing to him really; though I did worry that he was going to over work himself. I was also happy that he made it his first priority to get the paper work filled out and handed in.

The concert was four days away and I knew that until then, Matt was going to be busy beyond end. Then we had to travel two days before the concert to where ever they were having the concert, I wasn't used to this at all.

"So...did you use any of the stuff I got you?" Britt spoke causing me to look over at her with wide eyes.

"I can't believe you got that, but no...its a work in progress." I mentioned while turning over onto my stomach, the chair was flat so it working.

I heard Britt laugh as she moved her chair to the laying position, my eyes watched her as she scanned through her phone once more. It made me think about how Ryan had got my number and who gave it to him.

"Oh come on, it was just for fun." She gave me a wink and closed her eyes letting the sun hit her face.

"Where's Vee? Usually shes here with you." I spoke causing Britt to get my attention.

She shrugged and then closed her eyes once more, I paid no mind to it and let my eyes close as well. That lasted a whole two minutes until my phone started to ring next to me,ever since Ryan called I never wanted to answer my phone or even look at it. But seeing as Matt liked the check in on me, I was forced to.

I saw Matts name on the screen and answered it.

"Didn't you call me like twenty minutes ago? Nothing has changed and every thing is fine Matt." I spoke with a smile on my face.

"That's nice to know, now...about this divorce." His voice stung my ears causing me to sit up right.

"What the hell? where is Matt and what have you done?" I semi yelled into the phone causing Britt to jump slightly.

"Don't worry, he thinks I'm calling Miley. Don't you ever wonder, they obviously know what happened between us and yet they keep me around. You can't get rid of me that easily, I told you that I will be coming to see you Ava. We have some catching up to do."

I couldn't speak or move, I couldn't do anything as a matter of fact. I was in shock, he was right. They knew what he was up to, Matt knew everything and yet he was hanging out with him like nothing was going on. I felt the phone slip from my hands and hit the grass below me, could I not trust Matt?
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh!

I lost two pounds but I look and feel like I gained like ten pounds, this is horrible and its annoying. I really need to start working out again or drinking some weight loss tea, not to lose weight but to help with the water weight or what ever that I am getting.

I had 41 subscribers but it went back to 40, that is perfectly fine with me.

Rad commenters
RoCk_PrInCeSs_PR
SHADOWS COURTESAN
Synical
saint james.
Matthew Sanders;
Pooky Binky
BeDope.BeProud.