Status: No internet on hold

Save Me.

Fifteen

I paced around the house, it had been a few days since the phone call and the band left yesterday to go about 40 miles away for the concert.

"Ava, come on get some things ready for like a days trip or two." Matt walked into the house but I ignored him, walking right past him as if he wasn't standing there. I was pissed that he was still around Ryan, Britt tried to explain that Matt was not going to betray me in any way. But I was to angry to even listen to what she was saying.

I sat at the kitchen table with my phone in my hand, he slowly walked over and took a seat across from me.

"What's wrong Ava?" He slowly slid his hands over to place them on mine causing me to pull away.

"How dare you." I spoke while looking at him, tears in my eyes.

"What?" He looked taken back as he sat up straight.

Closing my eyes I looked away, I was crying because I was sad; it was the anger and feeling betrayed that had me in tears.

"How dare you associate with the man who cause all of this, how dare you!" I slammed my hand on the table forgetting my phone was in my hand and I heard it crack.

He didn't say anything, instead he sat there defeated because he knew I was right. Standing with my back to him and tears running down my face, I ran my hand through my black hair and sighed. Being so angry was really messing with me, I heard the chair screech from behind me and turned to see Matt walking over to me.

"I'm sorry if you think something that isn't true, I was doing the best that I could." He went to place his hands on my shoulders but I stepped away.

"Just go Matt, please." Turning I walked away from him.


Britt and Vee had went with them of course since they were dating the other members of the band, I wouldn't even look at Matt when he left and I could have sworn he looked extremely upset. Sitting on the couch I turned on the television and surfed through the channels, there really wasn't much else to do.

As I started to get more and more relaxed I tensed when I heard the front door unlock, quickly I turned and looked over to the front door. I watched it open and someone step into the house, they were tall and wore a black mask over their face. The one thing that gave who they were away was the shirt that I had bought them, I quickly ducked in front of the couch and placed my hand over my mouth.

He had a key to get into the house.

Looking silently for my cell phone I soon remember that it was on the kitchen table, slowly looking around the couch I watched him make his way into the room. So I slowly and silently made my way out of the room and towards the kitchen, grabbing my phone I ducked past the door and up the stairs. Quickly dialing Matt, I got nothing but voice mail. I heard Ryans footsteps coming up the stairs as I dialed Britt who answered.

"Hey, what happen with Matt he looks miserable." She spoke into the phone as I rushed into the bathroom after locking the bedroom door.

"Help, Ryan's here." I locked the bathroom door and made my way out on the bathroom deck, I never knew why he had one but it was there. Looking from side to side I saw the other deck and then when I looked down it was a nice leap.

"What!? Oh my god." I heard her shuffle around where ever she was and then I heard the music of the band in the background. The bedroom door was being pounded on as shut the terrace door behind me and pressed my back to wall.

"Hello?" I cringed at the sound of his voice.

"Matt, Ryan's in the fucking house. Apparently you gave him a key to get in." I spoke harsh but low into the phone.

"I didn't." He shuffled around and cursed under his breath."where the fuck are my keys!?" Muttering under his breathe, he soon sighed. "Ava, I would never fucking do anything to put you in harms way god damn it." I could tell that he had been drinking as he slurred his words at some points. "He stole my keys, Brian is calling 911 now. Keep hiding and we will be back soon." I heard him shuffle around once more and Britt came on the phone.

I jumped slightly when I heard the bedroom door burst open.

"Hey, is everything okay?" She asked causing me to roll my eyes.

"No" I replied harshly into the phone as I saw the bathroom door knob jingling, I felt my heart starting to pound and my throat starting to tighten. Then I heard the sirens from the police cars that were speeding up the driveway, I quickly hung up the phone as I heard Ryan curse loudly and I guessed ran out of the room.

My whole body seemed to relax when I saw the police officer shine his light on me.

"Ma'am is every thing okay?" He yelled up as I shook my head no, I took a step back as I saw Ryan walk out of the house. Kneeling to the ground in the dark I watched as they placed handcuffs on him, I didn't want to move from my spot but I knew that sooner or later I would have to.

The amount of questions I would have to answer was going to be annoying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy fourth of July everyone.

I dont this you understand how many times I have tried to write this chapter, I would get into the flow but then mess up. I had so many distractions. I was also REALLY tired when I wrote this so please if this chapter seems bad at all, I promise the next one will be a lot better.