Status: No internet on hold

Save Me.

Sixteen

I stood with my arms crossed and watched the police officers walk in and out of my house checking the alarms, no one spoke to me yet. I watched a few of them stand outside on the phone while writing a few things down on a note pad, then finally one of them came up to me and stood there watching me.

"Ava right?" He spoke in a calm manor.

"Yes." I replied while shifting my position, I was now becoming nervous.

I had watched the car with Ryan pull off and then looked back at the officer in front of me, I could tell that he was a slight asshole just by the way he was looking at me.

"Alright, well; he claims to have been given the keys. So we can't hold him on trespassing, he will be removed from the property how ever." He fixed his hat and watched me as my mouth opened, they had to be kidding me. Did they know that I had an order of protection against him?

"Sir, no one would give him keys to this house. You do know I have an order of protection against him, he can't come near this house or in it." I unfolded my arms and pointed at the cop who simply shrugged.

"Ma'am it doesn't look like you were in any danger, he said that Mr. Sanders gave him the keys to check up on the house." The cop looked at his wrist watch and then back at me.

"Are you an idiot! Sanders wouldn't give him the keys. That man that was just driven off the property has physically abused me, do you think I was not in harms way now? He busted open my bedroom door for fucks sakes, why are you cops such morons." I flailed my arms around while I turned and walked into the kitchen, my phone vibrated in my pocket but I ignored it as the cop followed after me.

"Will that be all ma'am? I will give him a warning to not come back to the house." He spoke while leaning against the door frame.

"I'm done, get the fuck out of my house before I have you arrested for being such a dumb ass." I watched as he went to say something back, but he stopped and stormed out of the house slamming the front door behind him. Sighing I leaned against the table and soon groaned when I felt my phone buzzing once again from my pocket.

Pulling it out I saw that it was Matt who was calling me, I watched as his name lit up the screen and then soon went blank. Two seconds later it started up again, my screen lit up with his name and my phone vibrated softly. Placing the phone down I walked towards the office door and walked in, I remembered that he had a stack of liquor in here somewhere.

After searching for about ten minutes I finally found it in one of his closets that I didn't even know was there, it was like a hidden door way of some sorts. Walking in, I was greeted with snacks; drinks and then finally liquor.

"No wonder why he enjoys this room so much." I muttered as I found a really expensive liquor and pulled it from the shelf, I knew that he was going to be pissed at me; but right now I truly didn't give a shit.

Pulling out a cup that was on the side shelf I popped open the bottle, sat on the floor and started to drink.

I had no idea how long I was on the floor drinking but I knew that I drank way to much because the bottle was empty, yet I wanted more and I heard the front door slam. Slowly I pushed myself from the floor and groaned when I felt my body leaning forward.

"No, not that way." I pulled myself straight as I stumbled towards the entrance, everything was spinning but I managed to walk into the office with the bottle still in my hand. I heard a bunch of footsteps as I slowly made my way towards the office door making sure that I didn't face plant the floor in the process, how ever my body did slump to the floor when I reached the door.

Pulling it open I was greeted with three people standing in front of me.

Britt, Vee and the lead singer of avenged seven fold, Matt.

I leaned against the door as I held it open with them staring down at me, they looked worried and mad at the same time.

"Hey guys, what happened to the concert." I slurred as Matt walked past me into the office.

Britt and Vee smirked as they knelt down in front of me.

"The concert went great, as soon as it ended Matt rushed home saying that he would come back in three days to do free signatures and pictures." Britt spoke as I nodded with a sheepish grin on my face.

Vee just smiled as they both helped me up to where I could stand, Matt walked over with the bottle I had left on the floor and he looked pissed.

"Of all fucking bottles, you drink this one." He shook his head while placing the bottle on the desk and walking over to me.

"What's so important about that bottle." I slurred while leaning more on Britt then Vee.

Matt shook his head while walking over and pulling me into his arms, I felt my body twist and contort as the gravity pulled me to the ground. Matt twisted his body and picked me up into his arms causing me to giggle.

"And away we go!" I pointed towards the bedroom.

Britt and Vee laughed as they walked out saying their goodbyes while Matt walked me to the bedroom, when we entered the bedroom I felt my body getting more and more tired by the second. I felt my body being placed on the bed and my shoes were taken off along with my jeans.

"Don't tease me Sanders." I mumbled with my eyes closed.

I could feel his hot breathe on my neck as I struggled to stay awake.

"Oh, I plan on it when you are sober." His lips pressed against mine as sleep took over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave some Love???