Status: No internet on hold

Save Me.

Seventeen

The next morning I woke with a splitting headache, there was no water with Advil or anything on the bed side table; I was alone in bed and Matt's side felt cold. Groaning I slowly made my way out of the bed and sluggishly made my way to the door and then down to the kitchen, there I saw Matt sitting and going through my phone.

"Did you even sleep?" I muttered as I got my essentials to rid this feeling of death on my body.

He slowly looked up at me and shook his head, then looked back to my phone; the screen was badly cracked from me smashing it the other day in front of him. I saw that he was reading new messages from god know who, Truthfully I didn't care who was messaging me.

"He called you from my phone..." Matt muttered as he placed my phone down and looked over to me, I could see how tired he was and I felt horrible.

"Did you know that cops are dumb, seriously." I took a sip of water and slowly made my way over to the table and sulked into the chair across from him.

He nodded once more and picked up my phone when it buzzed, shaking his head he placed the phone back down and looked at me.

"Matt, get some sleep." Leaning back in my chair I spoke while watching him, he looked ready to pass out on the spot.

Not saying a word, he stood up from his spot and walked up to the bedroom leaving the phone where it was. when he was gone, I quickly grabbed it and scanned through it. Half of them were from Ryan saying dumb threats while the others were from Britt and Vee asking if I was okay and how I was feeling.

I quickly replied to the girls telling them that I was okay and everything was fine, in a few hours I would be rid of this massive hang over and would be able to function properly; that if they wanted to come over and hang out for a few hours they are more then welcome to. We could order food.

Looking through the rest of my phone I saw a few missed calls from unknown numbers and then had a few voice mails, I ignored that as I placed my phone down and looked around the room. My eyes landed on his cell phone resting on the living room table, looking back to the stairs and then back to his phone I made my way over and sat on the couch. His phone started to buzz in front of me with the name Beth, I let it go to voice mail as I quickly picked up the phone. My heart raced.

My fingers scrolled through his messaged as the same person messaged him over and over again, Beth was the main thing in his texting inbox. Leaning back I placed his phone back on the table, I wasn't going to read anything because I knew that regardless it would just make me upset. So I made my way up to the bedroom, the floor boards creaked just a tiny bit as I made my way up the wooden steps. Turning left I walked five steps and stopped in front of our room, I slowly pushed the door open to see him laying on the bed in nothing but boxers while watching T.v.

Stubborn man he was.

Slowly I crept into the bedroom and watched as his eyes never left the T.V, he was glued watching some show about history or something. Going through the draw I pulled out a few things and quickly made my way to the bathroom, I showered; got redressed and walked out into the room. Matt was still glued to the T.v. One arm over his head while the other rested besides him with the remote in his hand, rolling my eyes I softly walked over to him and climbed on the bed then on top of him.

I watched his eyes widen slowly as he looked me up and down, I woke the outfit that Britt had bought. He slowly licked his lips as I rested my hands on his tatted up chest.

"Sorry for drinking your bottle." I spoke with a soft voice, I felt his hands travel up my thighs and softly pinch them cause me to squeak and him to smile.

He shrugged his shoulders.

Leaning forwards I placed my lips next to his ear and nibbled on his lobe causing him to arch his back and groan.

"Oh, yeah. Don't ever think you can tease me dear." I spoke in a hushed voice as my lips went from his ear to neck, I kissed him softly and then bit down causing him to moan pretty loud.

His grip on my thighs tightened as he pushed me down on his now hard cock, I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second. His hand grasped the back of my neck and pulled me down to where his lips crashed against my own, I groaned into the kiss as things got really heated. My hand inched into his boxers pulling his dick out, I carefully stroked it while being on top of him and trying not to hurt him. I could feel his precum as I continued to stroke.

Quickly he flipped me over to where he was on top, the tip of dick rubbed against my clit; seeing as I had the crotchless panties on it was driving me crazy as I bucked my hips closer to him. His lips pressed against my neck causing me to moan.

"Good lord." He spoke as he pressed harder against me, sliding around on click causing me arch my back.

"Matt." I moaned as I because wetter and wetter, I gasp when I felt it slip in. Without thinking I pulled him closer as he started to thrust in and out of me, I could feel his skin rubbing in side me. It felt amazing, My nails dug into his back as he started going faster and harder, his cock hitting the same spot over and over again. "Matt, oh my.." I wrapped my legs around his waste pulling him closer causing him to go deeper.

I felt his arms wrap around my body pulling us closer as he continued to thrust, grunt and moan. His lips went from battling my lips for dominance to sucking on my neck and biting me, which I knew would leave bruises in the morning.

I felt his body tighten up as he started to go faster, I could feel my insides bubbling as I started to moan louder with each thrust.

"Holy, oh my..Ava" He grunted as he thrust deep and hard, holding it there I could feel him spill his seed inside of me as I moan. My insides felt the warmth of him and then soon felt empty as he pulled out and crashed next to me, pulling me onto his chest as he fell asleep seconds later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Honestly I think I suck at sex scenes Hahahah