Status: No internet on hold

Save Me.

eighteen.

I laid in the bed watching the news, Matt was in the shower and his phone was by the bed side; it had been a week since we first slept together and it happened a few more times, I was very pleased that I hadn't been bothered by Ryan for the past week. I was hoping that he would leave me alone, sign the papers and just get the divorce over with. He was having a family with someone else so why did he still need me around or in his life.

Glancing at the bathroom and then back at the Tv I heard his phone buzz.

Slowly I leaned over and saw the name Beth on his screen, a few seconds later a few more text messages from Beth came popping up on the screen. I felt my heart cringe when I saw the words babe pop on the screen from Beth. Leaning back my eyes went back to the Tv and my body jolted forward.

On the screen was my house, there were fire fighters and police officers all around the place. The flames had vanished and now it was just smoke, my house was gone or at least mostly gone. My grip on the sheets tightened at the anger flared up in my chest, he was out of line. Ryan set my house on fire in order to get my attention.

well he got my attention all right.

The door to the bathroom opened and Matt walked up to the bed looking at the Tv, then glanced down towards me and then back to the TV.

"That's your house." Matt pointed to the screen and I shook my head.

"That was my house and not only am I going to divorce him, but I am going to sue him for burning it down." Crossing my arms over my chest.

My mind was pulled to the vibrating on the table beside the bed, there on his phone was Beth calling him. Matt quickly went around the bed and picked up the phone while walking out of the room, my eyes narrowed as he left closing the door behind him. For a few seconds a sat silently but quickly stood and placed my ear to the door and listened.

"Not today." Matt spoke.

There was a brief pause.

"Listen Beth, we will talk about that but today I have things to do. My helping a friend of mine out." He spoke one more.

Again there was a brief pause along with him sighing.

"Yes, Ava. No, I'm not sleeping with her. Beth, goodbye I will see you tomorrow." Turning I quickly made my way into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Not only did Ryan burn my house down but Matt was hiding something from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is a short chapter, it may not be the best but I have a lot of things going on right now. I promise to get an update up again soon.

Leave some love?

I want to thank everyone for subscribing and commenting, everyone who has commented is a rad commenter! And everyone who has subscribed is a rad subscriber! =D

Hope you enjoy.

Next chapter will be up ASAP.