Status: No internet on hold

Save Me.

Answers.

It was four hours into the party and Ryan still was missing, The girl was stil sitting in his office waiting and I would check up on her from time to time along with bringing her some food if she was hungry or something to drink if she wanted it. I wasn't drinking due to the fact that Ryan was missing and there was some random girl here, though everyone in this house was random to me.

As I stood to the side and watched everyone mingl,. My mind was all over the place that I wasn't really focusing on anything. I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Brian standing there smiling me. I could only groan and roll my eyes at him as he took a sip of his beer, his finger poked my cheek causing me to flinch away.

Brian looked at me confused and went to poke my cheek once more, but this time I shooed him away when I saw Ryan walking into the house. He looked tired, worn out, and angry. I feared walking up to him but I knew that if he walked into his office and saw her without me telling him, it would hurt at the end of the night so I quickly made my way over to him.

"Ryan?" I spoke softly as to not anger him more.

His eyes connected with mine.

"What?" His voice was soft but filled with anger.

Clearing my throat, I continued. He was probably going to have a shit fit about this.

"You have a visitor.. A young woman named Miley?" I spoke.

His eyes narrowed as he looked to be in deep thought. I then watched his eyes widen as he pushed past me but stopped and looked back at me.

"Where is she?" He asked, this time nicer than before.

"Your office."

I narrowed my eyes when he reached over and placed a kiss on my lips; it was soft and caring. I felt like it had a hidden meaning behind it, so I crossed my arms and I watched him run up the steps and into his office. Matt watched with his eyes narrowed and then turned to me,. I couldn't tell what his expression was Angry, confused, ashamed...maybe. Sighing, I continued to mingle with people, laughing and joking around. I saw an old friend from high school and talked for a few hours.

I noticed that since he came back and gone into his office, neither of them had came out of the room. I stood from the conversation being held and walked towards the steps, The moment my foot touched the first step Matthew was at my side.

"You're drunk?" I spoke while looking at him.

He didn't say anything, Instead he stood there staring at me; I could see him clenching his jaw. He looked as if he wanted to say something, so I watched him and waited for a few more seconds. His eyes averted to the ground and I took a step up.

"Listen, I don't know why you hate me so much and I can understand your need to feel like you have to be nice to me but...I don’t know, what I am trying to say is...I don’t know what I did to you. If you need to sleep anywhere we have a guest room across from our room." Turning my back to him, I continued up the stairs and towards the office. When I got to the top I stood outside of the office not wanting to make it known that I was standing there.

"I still don't understand why you fucking came here, If you found out then you should have done what I told you." Ryan spoke..

"It's been too long, and I just found out. I can't do that." I heard Miley say.

I heard the chair screech and then footsteps, then I heard the sound of him smacking her across the face and her body hitting the floor. I placed my hands over my mouth and stopped myself from making a sound, while taking a step back from the door.

"Get it done or I will do it myself!" I heard his footsteps coming towards the door and I quickly made my way into the nearest bathroom closing the door softly behind me. I placed my back to the wall and felt the tears streaming down my cheeks.

What was he hiding from me, What was it that was going on between the both of them?

I quickly wiped the tears from my face making sure not to remove any makeup. Taking a deep breath, I walked out of the bath room and came face to face with Miley. She had been crying, I watched her as she quickly made her way down the steps while doing her best to avoid my gaze. Quickly I followed and watched as Ryan walked her out of the house. Folding my arms, I slowly walked down the steps and towards Matt.

I watched him make his way to the guest bedroom at the top of the steps and quickly followed after him since I knew that Ryan wasn't going to be back anytime soon. Once he closed the door and shut the light, I made my way in and shut it behind me locking it as well. I used my phone to see him lying on the bed in nothing but his boxers ready to pass out, but as I got closer I got his attention and quickly made my way on top of him.

A smirk played its way on my face. I was going to get some answers.