Status: No internet on hold

Save Me.

I dont hate you.

Matt knew something and I was going to get out of him, my plan was to do it in a way where I wouldn't get caught and things wouldn't go down hill. So here I was sitting on his lap, where he only wore boxers and was staring up at me with a utterly confused look on his face. I bit my bottom lip thinking about how bad this looked, how bad this was going to end and how I was going to die by my husbands hand.

"Why do you need to be in my dreams?" Matt muttered under his breath.

Dreams, he thought that he was dreaming, so this was good for me. Technically this never even happened.

"Matthew, I have a question. Who is Miley?" I leaned forward placing my hands onto his soft warm chest, I could feel his chest rising and lowering, the feeling of his chest under my fingertips send chills down my spin, this whole situation had my body craving for something.

His hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer causing out bodys to touch more than they already were, I felt him lean up to my ear and give a soft nibble.

"Ava, if you want to know what your husband is doing. Don't come to me, I refuse to get more involved then I already am." His lips softly touched my soft spot on my neck as he pushed me up causing us both to be in the seated position, I shuttered at his lips touching me.

He knew he wasn't dreaming and I watched as he let out a deep sigh while he watched me. His hand softly touching my cheek causing me to flinch away, he then moved his hand to my ribs causing me to involuntarily flinch away once more, I was covered in bruises. Closing my eyes and then reopening them, I watched him as he shook his head because he knew the door lie I told him was nothing but a lie. Softly and slowly I placed my hands back onto his chest and pushed myself from his lap, to the standing position. His eyes never left me as I walked back to the bedroom door.

"If I ever catch him laying a hand on you,, I'm going to put him in the fucking hospital." I looked back at him to see that he was now laying down and watching me, the moon's rays shown through the window allowing me to get a good look at him, how I wanted to be back on top of that lap so eagerly.

Instead of questioning it any farther I walked out of the room and quickly over to my bedroom, I took the chance to shower and change into something a little more comfortable. I had no idea when Ryan was coming back and what confused me the most, was the fact that Shadows had kissed me, He had kissed my neck and I did nothing about it, I actually like it. I liked the feel of his hands on my skin and the feel of his lips touching my neck, I wanted more. I wanted to be near him.

Quickly I made my way into bed and pulled the covers over my body, my cheek hurt, my ribs hurt and most of all; my heart hurt. Ryan had a secret, when we got married we agreed to be happy; none of this was supposed to happen. I was supposed to be happy, I was supposed to have a kid by now or at least trying for one. That was our plan, a plan that was never going to happen.

I heard a soft knock at the door and looked up to see Matt standing in the doorway, still in only his boxers allowing me to see a lot more than I should have, but he didn't come in.

"I won't say anything to him but I will be sticking around a lot more, it wont really give him a chance to hit you, but if he does; i'll know about it.." His voice was soft when he spoke causing me to feel comfortable and safer in my own home, Matt turned his back to me allowing the tattoos to show and he stopped.

“I also don't hate you Ava, Its actually quite the opposite.” With those last words he closed my door and walked back to the guest room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so glad that everyone likes this.

constructive criticism is always welcome.