Status: No internet on hold

Save Me.

Nine.

It had been three long days since I had left, three long silent days; Matt had kept his distance knowing that I was a wreck. I was married to a man that with another woman, I had never thought that this day was going to come. Ryan had once been the love of my life, he was my world and now I couldn't bare the sight of him. Three days and he hasn't even come looking for me, I always thought that he would coming running to find me if I left; maybe he really didn't care. Maybe he was happy that I had left.

It took me about a day or two in order to get used to Matt's large house, we didn't share a room seeing as he had about six of them. I was so depressed that I took the on on the far end of the house, I kept to myself and just cried. I had already known it was a lie when he brought up his sister, it was just a way to get me out of that house and away from Ryan.

The house was pretty quiet besides the low sound of music coming from the living room, Matt had went out to do some things with the band leaving me here to do what ever I pleased; so I was going to thank him. I was going to make dinner for the both of us and hope that he came back in time to eat it, even though I had all the numbers to get in contact with him I never did. I always felt like I was being a bother, so while he was out, I had Vee and Britt come over to keep me some company.

"So you finally did it?" I heard Vee first as she walked through the doors unannounced, she walked into the main room with a smile plastered on her face.

"Did what?" I asked confused.

Her arms from in the air back down to her sides and her facial expression changed.

"You didn't leave Ryan, You're not boning Matt now?" She walked over slowly and her heels tapped against the floor.

Sighing I shook my head and laughed.

"I left Ryan, well not fully but I left him. No, I'm not boning Matt." I took a sip of the water in front of me as she sat on the couch across from me, a few minutes later there was another person in the house. A squeal came from Britt as she made her way into the main room.

"I knew it! Finally." She took a seat in the other chair and smiled at me, they really wanted me to be with Matt.

"Chill Britt, she's not boning him; yet. But she did leave Ryan half way." They picked up the wine that I had set out for them and clanked glasses, I knew this night was going to go well, at least I hoped.

Britt looked over to me and shook her head, taking a sip of her wine she folder her right leg over her left and leaned back into the char. Her look was intent.

"When is the last time you had a good fuck? I mean a really good fuck." She asked.

I almost choked on my water.

"W-what? No..uh.. I- a year." Leaning forward I placed the water on the table and then looked back at the girls. "I haven't had any willing fucks for a year." It hurt to say it, but it was true. Everything was forced and I didn't want it, I wanted to be loved as silly as it sounded.

Both Britt and Vee looked at me with shocked faces, I knew that they weren't expecting me to say that. I knew they were expecting me to say something in the lines of "My sex life sucked and Ryan sucked in bed." But it was half true, it did suck; it was horrible. But Ryan was fantastic in bed, before everything went down hill; he had been the best fuck I ever had.

"Oh my...well, would you...bone him?" Britt leaned forward as she asked the question.

None of us heard the front door open and close.

"Um, maybe." I spoke just above a whisper, the girls giggled and drank more of their wine.

I felt my face go hot at the thought of being below or on top of Matt, in a way it was a sexy dream of mine. I had never admitted to it but the thought of feeling him on me, touching me and even in me drove me crazy sometimes.

"Ava, no matter what; you have got to bed that man." Vee pointed her finger at me and I couldn't help but to smirk in response.

It was nice to be wanted, it was nice that have people want me to do something good for myself and my body. I watched as Vee grabbed her phone as it vibrated, she answered and walked to the other side of the room; I stopped paying attention to her and then looked at the TV that Britt had put on. Seeing as I was in no state of mind to watch anything I hadn't watched TV for the past three days, so what I saw on the screen made my skin crawl.

"In today's news, a young woman named Ava Martins has been reported missing."

A picture of my face popped up on the screen, Britt and I leaned forward.

"She was last reported leaving her home and getting into a black SUV, we spoke with her husband and he is worried sick." The woman spoke once more

The screen then flicked to a video of Ryan, he looked like he was trying to put on the best act for the cameras. His eyes were red and his face looked tired.

"Ava, if you see this. Please come home, I miss you dearly-"

The TV screen went black and all of our eyes including Vee's went to the person holding the remote, Matt was standing there looking ready to bring hell. I was mad but he looked, extremely pissed. We watched as he placed the remote on the table and walked out of the room with out another word, we saw him pull out his phone and then vanish into the next room slamming the door behind him. All three of us looked at each other in shock and then Vee started to laugh, Britt and I looked at her in confusion as she hunched over laughing.

"Oh man, Ryan is a dumb fuck isn't he?" She wiped away the tear that had escaped and looked at the both of us.

My mouth opened to speak but closed quickly and Britt started to talk.

"If you're thinking what I am thinking, then yeah; he's so gonna learn today. Obviously you leaving is stating that you don't want anything to do with him." She looked at me and I nodded.

"He saw me leave with Matt." I spoke while nibbling on my bottom lip, there goes that dinner I was going to make.

"Don't worry, the guys will handle this." Vee gave me a smile and so did Britt, was there a side of the band that I didn't even know about?

The rest of the night went with us just talking, Matt stayed in the room that he was in; by the time twelve midnight came around, I was tired and ready to pass out. The girls left, leaving me alone; being so tired I didn't feel like walking to my room so I simply did the one thing I knew I shouldn't do. I went to Matt's room, changed into a pair of his stuff, Basketball shorts and a white tank top. Crawled under his thick silky blankets and let sleep take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy this chapter.

=D

Leave some love?

Ryan is on the move to cause some trouble, She better divorce him fast. What do you think Matt's plan is? What other side of the band could there be that the girls know about and Ava doesn't know about?

Be prepared, there will be more Miley.