Status: the main course is jalex with a side dish of zian

May I Have This Dance?

[1] Alive Behind Your Eyes

--

Vinny, Jack and Matt had finished watching some sappy-ass movie about this guy who tricked the girl to fall in love with him, and in the end, he fell in love with her for real.

It was stupid and cliche, and Jack was ready to tear his eyes out and throw them at the fucking wall.

Vinny was laughing about how damn stupid the whole thing was, Rian was complaining that the actors and cinematography were terrible and Matt was just trying to hide his tears about how perfect the ending was.

"Aye, Barakat." Rian said from the other couch. "I dare you to go to some stupid girly place like, fuckin', I dunno, the hair salon or some shit, and get a job and make the hairdresser fall in love with you."

Jack scoffed at the mere idea. It was a known fact the he could get anyone he wanted, so the guys tended to make dares like this on a regular basis. Sometimes to see if he'd agree to that week's absurd dare, or other times, just to see how things would pan out. For the most part, Jack would get a great blowjob, or even sex in the end.

So his life was full of breaking hearts and breaking hymens, as they say. He wasn't a player or anything, and he certainly didn't cheat. He was, in fact, a loyal and faithful soul. He just hadn't found the other soul that matched his. The idea, though, of making his future hairdresser fall in love with him in limited time was unappealing.

"I'll do it, just give me a different scenario." Jack said.

"Fine." Rian said, picking at the last of the popcorn. "I'll let Vegas choose."

Before Jack could protest, Vinny was making evil faces, no doubt an evil plan already running through his evil mind. They usually never let him pick the dares or circumstances.

"I won't make it too harsh, don't you worry." Vinny snickered. "The dare stays the same, make someone fall in love with you. The catch is, the person has to be the ballet teacher at the dance studio across the street."

Jack didn't know how he felt about that. Sure, maybe he could win a hot babe, a dance teacher who was probably flexible and cute, but he would have to actually do ballet. Like, for real.

"For God's sakes, what kind of man does ballet?" Jack whined.

"You, if you wanna get laid." Rian retorted, mouth full of popcorn.

"Hey, c'mon. There are plenty of straight men that do ballet." Matt chimed in, otherwise silent until then. "And besides, your not trying to get laid, your trying to make her fall for you."

"There's no difference." Jack said, making his opinion known.

"Of course there is." Matt sighed, suddenly looking dreamy-eyed. "Don't you know anything about love? Love is amazing, love is-"

"Flyzik's getting sappy on us. Quick, kill him before he lays eggs." Rian said. "So are you in on the deal, or not, Jack?"

"I, for one, would like to see how this pans out if he actually pulls it off." Vinny said, facing Matt, who nodded agreeingly.

Jack hesitated, thinking everything through before he shook his head. "I'm in."

--

He drove to the dance studio, despite the fact that he lives about a five minute walk away. He parked his car - a recently washed, midnight blue Ford Focus - near the front entrance in case he wanted to bail last minute.

He had signed up for lessons a few days prior, taking beginner lessons with a teacher named Holly. Jack sauntered in the dance studio through the back entrance to avoid everyone and everything.

When he walked in, he saw a groups of women scattered around. The room was large with polished wood floor. A mirror on the end of the room had a creme colored rail attached to it. The fittingly large mirror covered one entire wall itself.

Jack could see his awkward reflection, black sweat pants hanging loosely off his slender frame, raven black hair askew. He pushed his bangs sway from his eyes, feeling anxious at the girls staring at him.

The women all had on similar attire; tights or yoga pants with a snug-fitting top. Things they could stretch in, easily move and test their flexibility in, nothing restricting like jeans were allowed.

Some girls were barefoot, dainty toenails on display, others wore typical ballet shoes. This was a class for beginners, but the ages of women varied. Some look like late teenagers, early twenties, mid thirties.

One girl who looked not a day over twenty-one, complete with apple red hair with orange highlights appeared before Jack with a toothpaste commercial worthy smile.

"Hey! I'm Haley." She chirped, holding out her hand.

"Jack." He said to her, taking her hand and shaking it politely.

"Assuming that your new here, I can introduce you to some of the people here? Miss Holly should be here any minute." She said.

Haley started waking towards her friends, beckoning Jack to follow when he didn't. He complied though, introduced himself and talked for a bit. There was a girl with an Australian accent, Jenna, who had been giving him lovestruck eyes since the moment he said, 'Hello, I'm Jack Barakat.'

Then there was Tay, a short, but cute girl with dark hair. There was Ariel, a girl with pink hair and a shirt that read 'Icon For Hire' in bold letters. There was also a girl named Olivia, who went by the name Oli. She was covered in tattoos, British accent strong and present.

The girls were cute, in fact, all of the girls in the room had something beautiful about them. Its just that none of them, so far, were Jack's type. At least, not until the dance teacher walked in.

Talk about a fucking babe. She was a tall blonde, her hair in a messy bun. Her tights hugged every curve of her hips in a perfect way, and her boobs. Fucking huge, fucking round, fucking perfect.

And that's when Jack had to think about his wrinkly old grandpa naked, or Flyzik having sex with Mikey Mouse, anything to make his semi-hard dick go the fuck away.

After a minute, it did, and Jack just thought about how fun this was going to be, trying to get this beautiful blonde babe to love him.

"For the sake of a few new people in this class, my name is Holly Madison and I'll be your ballet instructor from here on in." She flashed a dazzling smile to all of her students, who just as enthusiastically returned it.

They did warm-up exercises, such as the Pas de Chat, which is substantially harder than Jack assumed. They also did stretches, holding on to the barre and pointing their legs back, up to their chests, then back out.

By the end of the day, his entire body was sore, but it was worth because after class, Holly told Jack that he did a great job.

Jack called Rian and told him all about it.

--

Jack's being going to the once a week ballet lessons for nearly three weeks. He was doing pretty good on his plan, he thought. She smiled at him and told him he was doing great and everything. He was going to make a move, that is, until she came to lessons with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"So good news, everyone..." She began, her hands behind her back. All of a sudden, she brought up her left hand, exposing something that made Jack want to cry in frustration.

"I'm engaged!" She squealed, jumping a little. All of the girls in the class squealed with her, congratulating her, complimenting her, things of that sort.

Ariel, the pink haired girl who was sporting glorious piercings today, asked, "To who? To who?"

"Well," Holly said, admiring the ring on her finger. "We've been dating for about two and a half years and it was about a week ago when I started getting suspicious."

Jack glanced around the room, seeing all the women completely entranced by their instructor's story. Jack just sighed and listened with a heavy heart.

"Anyway," she said. "It was a total surprise when she got down on one knee and asked me to marry her, but I said yes!"

All of the girls made sounds of adoration, while Jack's brain fried because the last thing he expected was for Holly to be a lesbian. Fuck.

"What's your fiance's name?"

"Is she pretty?"

"How old is she?"

"Well," Holly began. "Her name is Lisa Ruocco, and she's twenty-six, just like me! She's beautiful, she..."

At that point, Jack drowned her voice out until the questions were gone and they were going to dance. He didn't know how he was going to win over a married lesbian. It's not like he was even going to try.

"So before we start dancing, I do have a bit of bad news for you guys." Holly stated. "I won't be a ballet instructor for a little while, since Lisa and I are planning on adopting."

More happy sounds resonated throughout the room, while Jack remained miserable.

"This means you'll be getting a different teacher. I promise though, they'll be good. I'm not sure who's going to replace me yet, but you'll know by next week." Holly said.

Jack finished the lesson for that day, practicing his balance and his Pas de Chat and everything else important. He just hoped that his new teacher would be as hot as Holly, because if he was going to make some chick fall for him, she better be worth it.

--
♠ ♠ ♠
so hollyxlisa. bet you didnt see that coming amirite
i need feedback. the idea was tossed around on atff and i was like hey bro lemme write dat