Status: the main course is jalex with a side dish of zian

May I Have This Dance?

[4] Nothing But Sinking Ships

--

Even though Alex was majorly pissed at Jack and overhearing his conversation, he still decided to go to the party.

Jack had picked Alex up at the dance studio on Saturday. As Jack drove up, he saw Alex, dressed stunningly to his surprise. Dark skinny jeans that had an American flag print, a simple, black V-neck with a red and black flannel jacket. His facial hair was grown out, just a little bit, and his hair was messed up to perfection.

Jack briefly thought that if he actually did like dick, Alex would be the kind of guy he'd like. Then he realized what he just thought about and cringed so hard that he should have won an award for the intensity.

It was 9:33 when Alex got in the car, the atmosphere slightly tense.

"You look great." Jack said, watching as Alex put his seatbelt on. That actually wasn't a lie, he really did look nice.

"Thanks, as do you." Alex said, seeming a little too serious for Jack to pull anything off.

As they drove in silence, Alex spoke up. "I'm kind of upset with you."

Jack wasn't really expecting that. He didn't know what Alex would even be upset about in the first place. They barely knew each other.

Jack wasn't into the whole 'tell me your feelings' thing. Instead, he said, "Are you still gonna be my fake boyfriend for tonight?"

Apparently, that wasn't the right response, because Alex laughed disbelievingly. "Your kind of selfish, you know that?"

"Your kind of bold to say that kind of a thing to someone you don't know." Jack said, and he actually meant it.

Alex stayed kind of pissy during the car ride to Rian's, so Jack kept his mouth shut and assumed that he didn't have a fake boyfriend anymore.

They arrived, though, at the party quickly after that conversation. Jack opened his door and got out, waiting for Alex to follow.

Inside, people were jumping about, the music was loud and there was a lot of alcohol. This was exactly what Alex expected. Something that looked like a college party, with nearly naked girls hanging off the ceiling and enticing men to deepthroat their fingers.

And okay, maybe it wasn't that crazy, but Alex hadn't been to a legit party since he was like, fifteen. This was fairly new to him.

"Jacky, Jacky, c'mere." Rian said, laughing and giggling and letting his body go limp when Jack came over.

"You're really shitfaced right now. How many bottles of Fireball have you had?" Jack asked, keeping his friend standing.

Rian just looked mischievous and laughed, poking Jack's side. "You gotta show me your boyyyfriend."

Jack laughed a little, nervousness making room for itself in his sober veins. "Yea, about that..."

Jack saw Alex in the distance, standing awkwardly near the entrance. Jack also saw Vinny approaching himself and Rian.

"Hey Vin, where's Flyzik?" Jack asked, hoping that Rian would forget about Jack's non existent boyfriend.

Vinny wasn't wearing pants, only boxers and an oversized shirt that said, 'Green Day' in faded letters. "Oh, Flyzik found some guy, Jeff or something, and they're probably having sex upstairs."

In that moment, Matt came up behind Jack and said, "Where's this boy of yours?" Yea, Matt was not upstairs.

"Oh, that. Well..." After Jack had a small, startling heart attack, he noticed that Matt was holding hands with a guy, presumably Jeff, who was a little taller than Matt. He had a beard, but was still somehow clean shaven. The single piercing he had in the center of his lip shined in the dimly lit room room, and the man's gauges seemed to be the same size as Flyzik's.

Jack swallowed thickly and said, "Actually, I don't-"

"Jay!" Alex squealed, suddenly appearing by his side, resulting in Jack's second heart attack of the day. "I was looking for you."

Alex smiled at Jack, but he could see through it. "Hey, Lex." He said, the pet name feeling awkward in his mind.

And then, when Rian was going to introduce himself, Alex smashed his lips against Jack's without any warning.

Jack was taken aback majorly, but wasted no time in kissing back, forceful and rough as Alex had initiated. Maybe Alex was drunk, or maybe Alex was just pretending to be his boyfriend. Jack just hoped they weren't overselling it when Alex grabbed Jack's ass through his skinny jeans, making him produce some embarrassingly high-pitched squeal into Alex's mouth.

Maybe the guys would leave Jack alone about the whole boyfriend ordeal if he just kept kissing Alex, so that's exactly what he did.

Jack was a very experienced kisser with women. This was, though, his first time shoving his tongue down another man's throat and honestly, he wasn't repulsed like he thought he'd be.

Maybe it was because Jack pretended that Alex was a girl, or maybe it was because he didn't care at all. Though, he wasn't really ready to admit the latter any time soon.

Alex moaned into his mouth when Jack had let his hands wander the younger's body. It was a little strange, feeling stubble instead of smooth skin, feeling a thin, flat chest instead of large breasts, and it also seemed even stranger when he felt Alex's dick come to life, hardening through his jeans as Alex bucked his hips into Jack's leg.

Jack let Alex's tongue play with his once more before gently pushing him back, a thin string of saliva connecting from their lips that broke. In any other situation, it would have been disgusting but right now, with Alex's eyes dark with lust, it was hot.

Really, really hot.

"You're really good at that." Alex said through heavy gasps for air.

When Jack was positive that he was blushing, he turned his head around to look for Matt, Rian or Vinny, but they were all gone.

"Are you drunk?" Jack asked.

"I don't drink." Alex said, and with that, he was back to his old self, heading for the exit and left Jack feeling a bit empty and used.

--
♠ ♠ ♠
ive been writing all day god help me
i hope it isnt moving too fast ugh
fEEdback plz
ps jalex moments okay enjoi