Status: I'd love feedback!

The Girl Who Cried Wolf

2.

The next morning hit me like a bag of brick. My alarm clock was blaring some obnoxious wake up song. This morning wouldn't be the first time I'd broken an alarm clock. I should probably buy a new one. 6:30 in the morning and the boys were already yelling down stairs. "Man! You seriously ate my toast! I left it there for two seconds and you swallow it whole!" I caught Brandin's voice. "Finders keepers. Finders keepers." Tyler's voice cut in. This was daily routine. I felt like someone had hit me with a semi-truck getting out of bed. I probably looked like I'd been to hell and back a few times. I took a look in the mirror. I was definitely right. My curls were stuck to my head, I looked like medusa. My eye makeup was all over my face. I should really start taking that off before bed. I hopped in the shower, enjoying the warmth it brought, singing Magic by Coldplay. Magic. That was what my shower felt like. I finally got the will power to get out of the shower. I let my curls dry naturally as I always did. Straightners didn't work on my hair. It'd only last five minutes before I started to look like a poodle. I threw on an orange summer like dress, that hit knee length, with some light brown boots, and dark brown leg warmers with lace on top. My next items were my leather brown jacket, and my heart shaped pendant. It was my confidence in fake silver... Not really allowed to wear real silver. I made my way down stairs, slapping Brandin on the back of the head on his way up. "You're an asshole," was his reply to the slap. The boys were all sat around the table talking and somewhat yelling, all except Brandin who is always the last to get ready.

"Damn. Excuse me but who are you?" Trent asked me as I walked in. I cut my eyes in his direction giving him a What-The-Hell look. Tyler and Trent just laughed. "Always biting the heads off chickens in the morning. Can you ever just say "Oh thanks for the compliment."?" Trent said laughing. I just gave him an eat shit look. I popped some toast in the toaster. "Ready for school Big Dog?" My brother asked directed my way. "As ready as I'd ever be on a Monday morning, bro." School was a word that'd piss off Happy the Dwarf. "Please don't get into any arguments today." My brother told me, firmness laced in his voice. "That's not how Iris rolls, and we all know it." Brandin said as I cut my gaze to him standing in the doorway with a plaid shirt and khakis. "Well don't you look lovely, Brandin." Brandin didn't have time for a smart ass remark, because my brother had told us it was time to load up. I grabbed my keys and Trace grabbed his. Tyler noticed my keys in my hand. "You're not riding with us?" He asked with curiosity. "No. How ridiculous would we all look rolling up to school packed out, literally." I said laughing. He just nods his head laughing a little at the thought. He followed the rest of the boys out. My brother and I have nice vehicles and a nice home, not because we have money, or because we have rich family members, but because our parents died leaving us a large check, and life insurance money. My pack piled into my brothers blacked out 2012 Ford 250, as I climbed into my 2012 Honda Civic Hatch. I cranked my car, and took off. My brother trailing right behind me.

The school was a good 5 minute drive. Pulling into the parking lot all heads turned. I kept asking myself why, then I realized it's probably because a car with two 12" speakers in the back was a little loud and attention seeking. I just whipped my car into a spot and my brother parked right beside me. I could hear whispers. Only three voices made it to my attention. "I thought that pack left." "Apparently not." I got out of my car and grabbed my keys, and purse. "Who's the chick?" "Derek said he had a younger sister that's in the pack. Said he did research and she was dying at one point, and he saved her by giving her the bite." I looked for the voices. I turned my head to the right. Three cars down was a blue jeep, a ratty old blue jeep, with three boys standing around. One was a boy with short brown hair, and brown eyes. He was definitely human. One was very dark features, with a crooked jaw. He was almost puppy like. The other was.. Well I couldn't see him really. Only a few places around the cars. My pack came around to my side. "Ready for this shit?" Brandin asked jumping around. "Hell yeah." Was all I could manage. We started to walk as we got to the jeep, the other three boys were staring, staring hard. "Aye Brandin, do you smell dog?" I asked walking backwards facing my group. Brandin just smiled catching on to my game. "Yeah, smells awful." He said grinning. "I take it back, it's not dog," I said turning to the three boys, "It's puppy. Scared little puppies." I locked eyes with the one I couldn't see. If I hadn't of caught it my jaw would have dropped. Blue eyes as blue as the water in Fiji, and curly blonde hair, that looked like the shore. He was absolutely stunning. I just let it ride, and turned back around laughing, walking up the steps to the front door. "Well she's a bitch." I heard the human say. I laughed loudly, and said, "Hit the nail right on the head," causing my pack to die of laughter, some of the boys barely making it up the steps. I told the boys bye upon walking in, and headed to the main office to pick up my schedule and locker combination. Since the boys were already enrolled they had theirs mailed, lucky. The lady at the front desk was a little pudgy, and had on way to much make up. She smiled brightly at me, and I returned it. "You must be the new student. Iris Cadman?" She smiled as she spoke. I just nod my head, and she handed me the papers. I said a quick thanks, and headed for my locker.

Low and behold, the three idiots that were at the jeep were 3 lockers down from my own. As I put in my combination, I felt their eyes. I cut my glance to the right, and there they were, blatantly staring me down. When they noticed that I saw them they all turned and pretended to start a conversation. The curly headed one stole a glance at me. He smiled when our eyes made contact. I just turned back to my locker, grabbing my things and leaving. "Dude, she caught us." "Do you think she heard us?" "She's hot." That statement proceeded with the slapping of someone. I laughed out, and found my room and went in. Brandin was the first to catch my attention, noticing me fist pumping his hand in the air saying "Hell yeah!" I just smiled and shook my head. "Ah, I see we have a new student." The teacher said smiling, then her face got serious looking at something behind me. "Boys, it's the first day back, and you're already late. Don't let it happen again. I didn't have to turn to know it was the three boys. I could smell them. "Well, Ms. Cadman, please introduce yourself to the class." The teacher said plainly. I just smiled waving and said, "Hi class, I'm Iris Cadman." She then directed me to my seat. "McCall please raise your hand, Iris you can sit beside him." Scott McCall of Derek Hale's pack. You have to be shitting me. I walked to where Scott sat, he smiled at me, as I sat. What is up with these ass wipes? Are they dense? Or just plain stupid? Their Alpha wouldn't like to hear about them being NICE to the enemy. I could feel Brandin's eyes on me.

"Hi, my names Scott McCall." The puppy said to me. I just stared at him, getting a good look at him. He was gorgeous, I do give him that. "You already know who I am." I said plainly, keeping my head forward. I wasn't listening to the teacher. It was zoology for Christ sake. "Iris, what can you tell me about wolves?" The teacher called out asking me. I smiled, and I heard Brandin chuckle a few times. "Oh god, don't get her started." Brandin said. I turned to look at him, flicking him a bird behind my back. "Wolves are territorial, they don't like for their PACK to be threatened. They are VINDICTIVE and OBSESSIVE. When you call one wolf, you call the pack." I said smiling. The teacher just kind of stared at me. "That was actually a very decent response." The teacher replied carrying on. Scott just sat staring at me, with his mouth open. I whispered because I knew he could hear, I knew that the blue eyed one could also. "I hope you understood that boys. I hope I made it clear. Crystal. My boys aren't to be touched. We are here to stay." Brandin had heard also. "You two might want to listen to her. We not here to start a fight, only to find a home." With that all conversation ceased, and class ended as the three of them were the first to bolt out of class.

"Dude, you're so damn scary to be so tiny, like your voice sounded like Cruella Devil! It was awesome!" Brandin said running up to me, a smile plastered on his face. We didn't really see Derek's pack the rest of the day until lunch when we sat a table away. We didn't speak just listened to them, as they TRIED, to keep it private. I'm a mutated wolf, my hearing is way better than the others. The whole time I was trying to listen they kept saying, "what are they saying?" "Is it about me?" I held my finger up and had an angered face to me. Trace said "Shut up and let her actually listen,"

"What all has Peter said?" The human who I had learned was Stiles asked.
"He said that no other pack has lived after an encounter. He said when they are attacked that they don't take it lightly. The Alpha, Trace was bitten when he was fifteen. They say he's really strong, and smart. Brandin may be short, but I've heard his wolf is a lot bigger. Trent looks the same as his human form when he's wolfed out, which is still pretty scary. Tyler is a pretty damn big wolf too to be the youngest." Scott said back to Stiles, staring at his tray.
"What about the girl?" Isaac said.
"Peter said because of her disease that her cells were mutated. He said that no other pack has ever seen her wolfed out and lived to speak of it. He said that something wrong with that. She must be hiding something if no ones ever seen it. Derek says we need an alliance. We can't take on the Alpha Pack, not since we lost Boyd and Erica. We might actually need them." Scott said taking a look at our group, catching me staring.

They all looked up. I turned to the boys recapping what I'd heard. Trace said it could wait til later to be solved. We finished eating and went to class as the bell rung. We sat through classes, learned things we'd never use again, then left. Back at home, Trace got a phone call he had to take outside. I retired to my bedroom, looking out my window. It's strange being the new girl. It's strange to hear people talking about you. Good or bad, people will always talk. Three knocks to my door brought me back. "Yeah, come in." I said looking at the door. Trace walked in with a serious look. "Derek Hale called me, asking for alliance. He told me to come alone, but I'm not going anywhere without my pack. Get dressed, were leaving in ten."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, they've finally met two of the Hale pack, and now they are meeting them all. Keep in mind Tyler is like her best friend, and Brandin is what she considers her guard, and he considers her, his sister. Please let me know what you think! I really need some feed back. Maybe you all could pitch me some ideas! I love a little help!

Much Love,
Anna.