Bulletproof Love

You're Leaving Me Just When I Thought You Were Mine

I woke up to a loud conversation between Ivy and Jaime. Something was up because Jaime never raised his voice at his sister.

“I.. I can’t be here anymore Jaime, I think I’m pregnant” I felt my heart break the moment I heard what Ivy said. If she was pregnant it wasn’t mine, which meant she would had to of cheated on me. I dragged myself from the bunk and walked out to where Jaime and Ivy were.

“So you were just using me?” I felt my eyes welling up while I stood there just looking at her.

I’m guessing I zoned out because the next thing I noticed was Ivy pushing past me and going to her bunk. I sat down, not knowing what to say now. Jaime went outside to call their parents to give them a heads up and try and find someone to take Ivy to the airport so she could go home. I guess this meant it was over. I heard footsteps then saw Ivy walk off the bus, not bothering to look at me.

“So, mum will be picking her up from the airport. Dude, maybe you should go get some more sleep.” I probably should, I felt like complete shit and it wasn't even 10 in the morning yet. I walked past Ivy’s bunk to mine. I honestly couldn't handle sleeping in that bunk again. As I sat on my bunk I noticed a note in Ivy’s handwriting with tear stains and another paper underneath it.

You need to know I didn't use you. What I did was before you and I got together. I never meant to hurt you – Turtle girl

I looked at the paper underneath and saw it was the picture that she had drawn of me. I’d just let the girl I love walk out of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one is so short, I'm in the process of writing chapter 10.