Obstacles

When things are thrust into your path, make the best of every situation and succeed.

Miranda,

I love you and Landon dearly, so PLEASE do not take what I write to heart. Its not being written to make anyone feel bad.. its written to help me get the fuck over my thoughts. I'd do anything for the both of you, and I want you two happy. Period. Yes, I'm over it, but I'm still left with all these memories the three of us have had together. That's the difficult part for me and why I've decided to write this. Looking back at pictures in my phone kills me, and I wish it didn't. I wish it made me happy to think about the good times the three of us had. It'll get there, but not immediately. Nothing happens over night, everything takes time. You're my best friend. Always. So I'm sorry for anything I've done to you in our friendship thus far, and anything that I will do. I don't mean it, and I'm working on it. Its just funny how things can change in the blink of an eye and we have no control over it. Any attitude I've copped towards you, any snide remark, any fucking thing... I'm so sorry, & I love you and Landon to death. And I don't mean ANY of the mean and hurtful and rude things I've said. We're in it for the long run, have been for a while. And I just want you to know that I love you, and value our friendship more than I value the relationship with my parents.

- love, Josie<3