Status: Complete

Protector

Wake Me Up

"Hey Greaser!" I gave an almost noticeable flinch when I heard the baritone voice shout at me. Damn, the one day Dal or Two-Bit isn't with me. I figured I should just ignore the three socs and hope I made it to the lot in time. "Hey Grease! I'm talking to ya!" I was spun around and pushed to the ground. I looked up and saw three towering human bodies standing over me. The biggest, and obviously the leader, gave me an almost feral grin. "Well boys, look what we have here! A little greaser and a faggot at that!" I cringed at the last part. I was dating Dallas and we weren't exactly secretive, but that didn't matter because everyone in Tulsa knew who Dallas Winston was and they knew not to mess with me, it would be like messing with Dallas himself. Plus some others were still scared of me after the murder incident with Johnny. But of course there was still some people who just didn't get the memo. While they were busy deciding what they were going to do to me I sucked in a large lungful of air and shouted, "DALLAS! HELP!!" I knew he would hear me. We weren't that far from the lot, where I was going to meet Dal. The three socs looked at each other panicky, then they heard footsteps, probably Dal, and took off running, they left their car at the movie house in favor of trailing me on foot. I looked up and saw Dallas coming to a stop in front of me. He quickly helped me up and started looking me over, "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" I smiled at Dally and shook my head, "No, they heard me call for you and bolted." I told him and looped my arms around his neck. He nodded and wrapped his around my waist, swooping down to kiss me. I got lost in the feel and taste that was all Dallas. I ran my fingers through his fluffy hair and smiled into the kiss. "What are you greasers doing here?" Me and Dal separated quickly and looked back to were the offending voice was, only to find Two-Bit grinning like a fool. I rolled my eyes and curled my hand around Dal's as we started walking. "So how come I just passed a couple o' socs running like they got a demon on their tail?" Two-Bit asked us. "I almost got jumped and Dally came so they ran." I explained to him as we got to the lot. Me and Dallas stopped while Two-Bit kept on walking. "Okay, have fun you too." He looked back at us and winked. We walked a little farther into the lot where we had placed an sofa in a little clearing of trees just outside the lot perimeter. We sat down and Dal quickly pulled me onto his lap, not wasting anytime in kissing me. I moaned and pulled back slightly, "I love you Dallas." He pressed his lips to mine again, "I love you too Ponyboy."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm taking requests for Outsiders one-shots, can be almost any pairing and I would probably do some het..(maybe) Hope you guys enjoyed!:)