Status: This story is for Jurassiclover!

Jealousy

Jealousy

"Hey, you gotta wear pants too, buddy. I think there's a law or something about that." I glanced over at Steve as he said that and rolled my eyes. He grinned at me and winked while raking his eyes up and down my torso, making me blush. I hurriedly put my clothes on so we wouldn't be late for work and me and Steve walked out to his truck. "You know I liked it better before you put the clothes on." He commented as we shut the doors and he started the truck. I gave him a look, "Of course you did, sex maniac." I said and he laughed, "You're just as bad as me!" I blushed, it was true, "Only because you made me that way!" Still I decided to make it seem like his fault. He just grinned and didn't deny it. When we got to work, I opened the front while Steve opened the garage, it was still kinda early so not a lot of people would be in for a while. I grabbed a Pepsi and a magazine and sat on the counter to wait for the morning rush of people needing gas before work. It was probably around lunch time when the flock of girls that usually came by arrived. I gave them a smile and went back to work while they continued to giggle and sometimes become brave enough to say something, to which I would answer and give another smile, resulting in more giggles. Finally when they left I felt someone grab my arm and start pulling me somewhere. I turned to look and saw Steve, his face formed into a scowl, dragging me to the back room. Suddenly I understood, Steve was jealous. When we got to the back he shut and locked the door and pushed me against it, kissing me hard. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He pulled back and attacked my neck, "Steve-what are you-" He cut me off by kissing me. "You're mine." He growled when we pulled back again, making me smirk. "I know, Steve, but those girls don't." I said rubbing a hand threw his hair trying to calm him down. Instead he just got a glint in his eyes, one I knew very well, it was the same one that had always gotten me in trouble for something when I was a kid. "Then looks we'll have to tell them." He said and started dragging me again, this time to the front. "What do you-" I was cut off, again, by Steve's lips, accept it was in the front, with a whole group of girls standing there. I heard a few gasps and even some sobs before just thinking, "To hell with it." And getting lost in everything that was Steve.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is for @Jurassiclover and I hope you like it! I'm taking requests for Outsiders one-shots! Feel free to send me anything!:) Hope you enjoyed!:)