London Bridge Is Falling

Clean The Waves Of Blood And Lies

"My name is Michelle" The young girl said. "Here for vacation"

We went around the group, telling our life stories.

"My name is Jenna, here for vacation. I'm skilled in archery and guns, I grew up in Nebraska"

"My name is Dylan" I swallowed hard. "I'm a survivor of the outbreak in London. My boyfriend and everyone close to me died. I just got here a few days ago. I know the Infected. Stay with me if you wanna survive"

Jenna was the only one that seemed to be interested. The others wanted nothing to do with me, that's okay, I felt the same way. Luke rubbed his hand up and down my back.

"I didn't know about...him" He said, looking away.

"It's okay, Luke. Don't apologize. We're together now, Jake is out of the picture...sadly"

Infected were pounding at the windows, people were frantically biting their nails.

"Jenna..." I said.

"That's me" She smiled.

"You seem to have a warrior background. I want you to be with us when we leave this place"

"I'm game" She said, standing up from her chair.

"There's a machete in the kitchen" The owner said. "You can go, but we're staying"

"We'll leave at nightfall" I said, heading to the kitchen.

Luke took the machete and Jenna pulled a fold up cross bow out of her bag, she also had a small hatchet which had to be mine at the moment.

"Their blood is highly contagious. Keep your mouth shut at all times when you're killing one. Don't let them bite you. They're extremely fast, but we're good at staying quiet. We'll head for the military camp and see if anyone is there. Okay?" I said, whispering so the others didn't hear the plan.

"Okay" Jenna and Luke replied.

For the rest of the time, we gathered enough food for us and left the remaining with the group. Of course there was a few extra people that tagged along, strength in numbers. The owner stopped me just as we were about to head out the back door.

"Be careful out there. If anything comes up, you know where to go" He hugged me, I was taken by surprise but I decided to hug him, this might be the last time he or I get to hug anyone.

He slid open the metal shutters slowly and unlocked the door. He swung it open and we charged out the door. He shut it as we left. The shutters slid closed and that was the last time we'd see the group of people.
It was starting to get dark, I had Luke right behind me, Jenna was the last. She insisted to be so she could protect us from behind. I did what Daniel told us to do when we left the shop in London, stay against the wall. We slowly made our way down the street, keeping to the wall, hunkering down a little. I wish Daniel and Scarlet were here to lead the way, but they weren't and I was the only one that knew background on the Infected.

"We're close to the military zone" I whispered. We crossed the street and entered a camp.

No one was here, everyone had fled when the Infected broke into District One. They left behind crates of guns, ammo, blades. I grabbed a bag and filled it with guns, then grabbed a few holsters and handed them to Luke and Jenna. We all had a pistol and a machine gun. We looked like a group of Marines. Jenna and Luke looked pretty badass with a gun in their hand. I pressed my lips against Luke's. He smiled and hugged me.

"Okay...So...We need to get to London, any ideas?" I asked.

"Why London?" Jenna asked.

"There's still military there, I'm sure of it"

"If we can get to the dock, maybe there'll be some boats there" Luke said.

"Sounds like a plan" I replied. "Hopefully we wont die on the way there"