London Bridge Is Falling

Distribution

Everything seems so open ended here. No one's been answering my questions, I'm in the dark on almost everything.

"Get your hands off of me" Cosima says, she's loud enough to hear as I'm passing by her room.

I barge in, seeing a man sliding his fingers up her shirt. "Get off her, you little shit"

"Or what?" He asks.

I pull out my gun. "Or I redecorate this room with your brain"

He gulps hard and walks out.

"You okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine"

"Why was he in your room?"

"To take vital signs" She says, moving to the edge of her bed.

"I'll report him" I sit in the chair across from her. "Are you ready for this?" I ask.

"A battle?" She hesitates. "I guess. I mean, we've been fighting for three years now"

She's right, we've been fighting for a while now, I lost track of time. "Yeah" I say.
"But you've gotta be ready to pull the trigger"

"I am" She says quickly. "I've pulled it plenty of times and not at the undead"

"Dylan shot me" I quickly go through the memory in my head. "I was planning on killing him when I seen him. But this thing in my brain told me that if I was in his position, I would've done the same thing and all the hatred was gone"

"What's your point?" She asks.

"My point is" I take in a deep breath. "In order to kill, you have to forgive"

There's a knock at the door. "Cosima. You're looking better" It's Dylan.

"Feeling better" She smiles.

He sits down beside me. "They were planning on kicking me and you out. Cause we're risking the lives of the others"

"Bastards" She says. "Well?"

"Lara saved our asses"

"Look" I say. "We just gotta take down our enemy right now. After that, we'll leave"

There's a loud blare and lights start flashing. My ears can't take the sound, I clasp my hands over them as tight as I can. We run out into the hall, including Cosima. People run frantically. The space becomes dark as bulkhead doors shut over every window and door. It's completely black, I couldn't see my hand in front of my face even if I tried. Then a red light flickers to light. One every few feet. My eyes take a bit to adjust to the new view. There's a loud muffled bang that comes from outside and I instantly know...Bomb.

"Everyone to the lower bunkers!" A man yells.

All hell breaks loose as the sprinklers from the ceiling turn on, soaking everyone in it's path. I start to run but there's nowhere to go. There's too many people crowding down the stairs. I fall and let the horde of people trample over me. There's a few seconds, or hours of black and then I come to. The water is still running and starting to puddle around me. There's lights and voices down the hall, sounding not so friendly. I quickly crawl to the room beside me and crack the door. The men tromp by. They're wearing yellow suits with what looks like to be flamethrowers.

"Oh god" I say to myself. "I'm gonna die" I swallow hard and stay hidden.

Out of nowhere, the door is kicked in and then I'm being pulled out of the room. I kick and scream, trying to get him off of me. A fist smacks against my face and my head bounces off the floor. I tap the back of my skull, I can't tell if it's just my head soaked or blood seeping through my scalp. The man flies off of me and hits the floor hard. Lara, Dylan, Cosima and Jason appear out of the darkness with pistols in their hands. Jill comes from the other direction and helps me up.

"Who are these guys?" I ask.

"Government" Jason replies. "They tracked us down. We need to get out of here"