London Bridge Is Falling

Things That Have Not Yet Been Done

I awoke the next morning, pillow under my head, blanket covering my lower half. I was laying by the window. The sunrise over Paris was majestic.

"You fell asleep by the window last night, I covered you up" Luke said, turning on a pot of coffee.

"Thanks" I smiled and ran my fingers through my nappy hair.

"Coffee?" He asked.

"Sure, let me take a shower real quick"

I rolled off of the floor, only wearing my white tank-top and black underwear. I could feel Luke's eyes on me as I walked to my room and gathered some clothing. I entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. The water flowed with no hesitation, I opened the frosted glass door and let the water pour over my head.

"Dylan...Can I come in?" Luke asked. "I left something in there"

"Y...Yeah" I said.

The door opened. I could see him a little through the shower door. I looked away, hoping he didn't see me staring at him. He knocked on the shower door, I wrapped a small towel around me and opened it.
We looked at each other, he had stripped down to his underwear. His body was perfect, his eyes peered into mine. He entered the shower, not taking his eyes off of me. The water dripped down his chin, he pushed me against the wall and pressed his lips against my neck. He trailed up to my lips and kissed me passionately. His kisses sent shivers down my spine. I let his hands travel down my sides, he pulled me close and kissed me harder. I felt like I was betraying Jake, but he is dead. I entangled my fingers in his hair as he kissed his way down my chest.
An hour later, we were in his bed, cuddled up. I laid on his chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart. I felt safe again.

"Hungry?" Luke asked.

"A bit" I kissed his cheek.

"Well, I know this place. We can get some good food there"

He walked behind me, covering my eyes, laughing as I stumbled around. "We're here" He said, uncovering my eyes.
We were at a small shack that looked like a place where a drug lord would live.

"It's good, I promise" He said, taking my hand.

The inside of the restaurant looked high dollar, Beverly Hills. It had beautiful chandeliers hanging from the wooden support beams. The smell of the wood sent me to heaven. We sat at a round table that was supposed to look like the steering wheel of a boat.

"It's beautiful" I said.

"I told ya" He replied as the waiter poured our drinks. "The food here is délicieux"

His French accent was adorable. The waiter brought us a basket full of croissants, they were freshly baked and tasted amazing.

"How do you like décor here?" He asked.

"It's pretty...Adventurous" I smiled, taking a sip of my drink.

"I guess that's the idea"

I looked outside, people tripping and stumbling as they ran from something. A bit behind them was a group of Infected. Blood sprayed on the pavement, Infected beat against the windows of the restaurant. Red lights flickered and a sound blared in my ears. Metal shutters were slowly shutting over the windows and doors.

"Everyone, stay away from the windows!" The owner said as he directed people into a large room.

The room was a huge circle with plenty of seats. There was also metal shutters over multiple windows. There was about twenty of us gathered in seats, a few people were praying, a few other people were frantically asking questions. Luke never let my hand go, he squeezed it tight. He was scared, he never dealt with the Infected before.

"Relax" I said. "Everything is okay" I kissed his lips. I lied...nothing was okay...