Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 12 - Mikey

The rain softly fell on Mikey Way's hair as he quickened his pace to get home. Gerard was the only one home and Mikey wanted nothing then to crawl up on the couch, in the warm and watch endless hours of mind numbing T.V

Swinging the rusty gate open and cringing as it made a loud bang as it hit the wall, disturbing the quiet street as the sound echoed around and bounced off the damp walls.

Mikey pushed his cold key into the lock and trying to make up for his earlier disturbance with the gate, subtly pushed his key into the lock and turned it, smiling as the familiar click was heard and the door swung open.

He opened his mouth to shout at his elder brother when he heard a faint mumble of voices. Thinking it was the T.V Mikey walked into the living room.

Finding nobody there, nor the T.V on Mikey decided to shout.

"Gee, I'm home!"

Almost immediately the mumbles stopped and a sudden rush of movement was heard.

Making his way up the worn stairs, dragging his hand along the splintery banister Mikey stops outside his brother’s room and raises his hand, ready to knock, when the door springs open revealing a grinning Gerard Way.

"Uuh hi?" Mikey asked uncertainly as he tried to figure if his brother was on some sort of drug.

"Yo, Bro. Hey you know that rhymes!" giggled Gerard.

Deciding his suspicions where correct Mikey nodded slowly and began walking away, thinking that the mumbles where actually Gerard and only Gerard... his brother always talked to himself while high.

"I'll talk to you later Gerard. When you're not flying high."

His shoes made a soft padding noise as he descended down the stairs.

Meanwhile a small body burst out of the closet in Gerard's room. Gerard collapsed into a fit of giggles at the site of Frankie's bewildered face of being thrown into a closet.

"What the fuck?"

"He thought I was high!" Gerard continued laughing and rolling around on the floor

Frank just stared at his new found friend and he to began to giggle.

Downstairs Mikey looked up as the volume of laughter increased. He shook his head, mumbled "fucking retard" and turned the volume up on the T.V