Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 17 - Discovery

The closet was cramped and uncomfortable but that was in the back of Frank's mind as Mikey examined the room. Frank was almost afraid to breath as Mikey walked closer.
"Gee?" Mikey spoke quietly.

The thumping in Frank's ears almost deafening him and every creak of the wooden floor made Frank shiver.

The dust was swirling around the enclosed space and Frank's chlaustraphobia was kicking in, and fast. Trying to breath normally but quietly was hurting his chest and Frank's eyes where beginning to water.

The dust had penatrated his nose and to his horror he realized he was going to sneeze. The burning. it was too much. It was painful. And then... he sneezed.

Frank POV

The door was ripped open and I gasped.

Mikey's triumphant face quickly changed to one of horror and confusion.

"What the? Who the fuck are you?"

"I...um..well" I didn't want to get Gee in trouble. he'd already done enough for me.

"Get out of there you hobo!" he screeched, grabbing a fistfull of my hair.

He threw me across the room and I felt my head connect with the wall.

He pointed a shakey finger at me, with a look of disgust on his face.

"You. Stay there" he growled.

I nodded slowly and felt the tears burning in my eyes.

Mikey pulled his cell phone out and my eyes went wide. The cops! He was going to call the fucking cops! Shit.

Gerard... If you come back now, I'll love you forever!

As if fate had waited for this the trap door sprung open again.

Gerard's black hair appeared into view and then his face, carrying a look of anger and worry.

The brothers eyes locked and I knew... something big was going to go down.