Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 30 - Perfect

Warning: Contains Boysex, if you don't wan't to read, you can skip, there's no plot twist or anything ^_^

The kiss deepened and Gerard let out a moan while Frank ran his fingers along Gerard's back.

They separated for a few moments as Gerard almost desperately ripped off Frank's shirt before he felt his own clothing being peeled off.

Frank's lips relocated Gerard's and they locked again. In a matter of seconds Frank's hands were searching for Gerard's belt, after finding it he rapidly undid it, and then proceeded to unzip Gerard's jeans.

Skin touching skin.
Erection against thigh.
Sweat meets flesh.
Moans.

Soon clothes where abandoned on the sterile floor of the hospital and both boys where naked and kissing intensely on the bed.

Gerard broke the kiss and heavily whispered into Frank's ear:

"You sure babe?"

"Never been more so Gee" Frank groaned in response as he felt the hairs on his neck, slick with sweat stand up as Gerard's hand rubbed against his bare flesh.

"I love you Gerard,” whispered Frank as Gerard turned him over"

‘I love you too Frankie’ he said, tears of happiness and sadness pooled in his eyes. "I love you so much."

Frank gasped as Gerard inserted his spit-covered finger into him, closely followed by a second.

Withdrawing his fingers Gerard positioned himself and held on to Frank's hips lovingly.

"Ready?"

"Fuck yes"

Gerard smiled and slowly slid into Frank.

Frank's eyes widened and the burning sensation was overpowering, so much so that he had to bite his lip from making a sound.

Gerard's first thrust was gentle and slow, as he tried to reduce any pain that he knew his lover was in.

On the second thrust Frank screwed his eyes shut as the pleasure wound round his mind.

"F..Fuck, faster Gee!" Panted Frank

Gerard's speed increased and both boys breathing hitched as they become one.

Frank felt Gerard hit his prostate and he moaned loudly, his face set in pure pleasure.

Gerard took that as a sign and repeatedly hit Frank's prostate, sending waves of ecstasy through his body, and causing moans from both.

Gerard gave an animalistic growl, causing Frank's raw throat to let loose another moan.

Gerard's warm and sweaty hands gripped Frank's erection and began to pump, slow at first but sped up with each jerk, causing Frank's eyes to roll back.

Gerard came, and so did Frank a few moments later, spilling into Gerard's hand. Both yelling each other’s names.

Pulling out of Frank, Gerard lifted his hand to his mouth and licked it clean.

The both lay there for a few moments, all that was heard was heavy breathing.

They turned and positioned themselves so they where both staring directly into the others eyes.

"That was...just...wow" breathed Frank

"You're perfect" Gerard smiled

"I'm far from...but if I have you, I'm happy" Frank replied, his voice starting to slur as his exhaustion kicked in.

"Get some sleep, you need rest. I love you"

"I love you too Gerard. You are my world."

Gerard kissed Frank softly on his head and wrapped his arms around his body, as he too began to fall asleep.

Their eye's fluttered closed and they both wandered into the darkness of sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I just lost my boysex virginity O_O That's right readers that ^^^ was my first ever slash sex scene... So if you were dissapointed? That's why... so what did you think? I could really use some feedback ^_^