Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 32 - Automatic Doors and Poisoned Knives

Gerard saw his parent's long before they saw him. They looked annoyed and frustrated as they stood in the corner of the waiting room.

"They're not gunna get us"

Frank's words where echoing in Gerard's head as he drew closer to his Parents.

At the sound of footsteps they turned around and Gerard actually felt his Father's murderous glare burning his skin.

He came to a stop next to them and he focused his attention on Jess.

"Thank you..." he whispered and Jess smiled sympathetically to the broken hearted boy.

Gerard found himself jumping when his fathers rough hand found it's way onto his shoulder.

"Come on...Son" Spat the elder male as he attempted to guide the non responsive adolescent away from the nurse.

Gerard felt as if his whole world was crashing down. His heart was beating, yet it felt with every pump of sadistic blood a poisoned knife was being inched further in.

Trying his hardest not to break down right there he met Jess' eyes and she nodded, letting him know that she would do her hardest to take care of his lover.

A squeak came from his trainers as he suddenly turned on his foot, heading towards the exit. The sharp noise had startled his parents and their response was a delayed jump before following their son with venom in their unforgiving eyes.

"Goodbye Gerard!" Yelled Jess, earning a death glare from Mr. Way that she totally ignored.

As soon as the automatic doors had closed Gerard felt the atmosphere take an immediate turn for the worst. He spotted the familiar green shed that was the family car and soon his eyes came across the face of his brother grinning from ear to ear in an almost maniacal way in the back window.

Gerard found himself being roughly shoved into the spare back seat and then the door slammed next to him.

He avoided any eye contact with his younger sibling as he put his seat belt on and lent back on the seat.

The ride home was completely silent and more than awkward. The car finally pulled up outside the house that Gerard thought he'd never see again. One by one they entered through the squeaky gate and as his mother unlocked the door with shaking hands, the younger brother thought it was funny to mouth "you're screwed" to the nervous teen.

As soon as the front door closed, Gerard knew he was in for it. But how bad was "it" going to be? Well he was about to find that out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Charlotte [H89891] as she helped at getting rid of my writers block. <3

I know it was kinda short, but I just got over an extreme case of writers block and I really want to update twice this week due to me going away for a week next weekend.
Please tell me what you think, I could really do with some inspiration.
Love Beth

P.S: Thanks to everyone who wished me better on the last update, you people made me feel hell of a lot better ^_^