Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 34 - Reflecting

Frank had spent hours staring at the sterile wall, his mind whirring while he body stayed numb.

He reflected on how much he had changed since meeting Gerard, the demons he had faced and the emotions he had experienced.

And Frank smiled, because he knew how much it was worth it. He had learnt that no matter how messed up the couple were, they worked together.

It had put everything in perspective in his head and refreshed his soul.

Before falling in love he had been a broken child who had given up on everything, hope had abandoned him and he was just waiting to die.

But Gerard had given him a new outlook on life, almost a second chance and Frank was filled with inspiration, dreams and hope was running through his veins.

However he had that nagging feeling in his stomach, things were far from perfect. After his tragic separation from Gerard he could feel himself slipping back into his old way of thinking.

But they wouldn’t be apart for long, he was certain of this. And this one thought brought sunshine to his day.

But a storm was coming and it revealed itself 3 days after he had last seen Gerard.

Frank had started recovering and was now allowed out of bed for short amounts of time. Jess had become a close friend and things were looking up.

On this particular day he had spent a lot of the day staring across the view of a dreary day in New Jersey out of the window, his thoughts stuck on his lover.

It wasn’t until Jess cleared her throat that Frank even noticed her presence, usually she would have laughed this off. But not today.

A serious tone radiated from her expression and Frank sensed a tragic event in the making.

”Jess?” he questioned.

”Frankie… I… We need to talk.”

Frank just nodded and moved over in his bed, making room for the young nurse to sit down.

”Well, I have no idea where to start to be honest.” She sighed, but after receiving a nod from Frank she continued to her best ability.

”The hospital… well it’s obvious that you’re a run away, right? And well if it was up to me you would be able to… well that’s not important, it’s not up to me. Getting to the point the treatments you received, were expensive, but as you have no means of paying, the bills will be wiped. However now your condition isn’t serious… I’m afraid they won’t let you stay” By the end of her explanation Jess was sobbing.

Frank’s face screwed up in confusion and he voiced his solution.

”Hey don’t cry Jessie… I’ll just go back to the bridge, it’s where me and Gee are meeting up”

Jess shook her head.

”No… I’m sorry Frankie, the hospital… the stupid policy, you’re being sent away, somewhere safe to stay.”

”What? Why? Where?” cried Frank as his world seem to crash around him.

”I’m not sure where, they refuse to tell me. They know I’m too involved.”

By now Frank had tears running freely down his face.

“But Gerard…” he whispered with a child like voice

”I know Frankie, I know” Jess mumbled as she embraced him.

So there Frank sat, feeling more alone than ever in a cruel world. Not knowing where he was destined or whether he would ever see his Gee again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm the plot thickens =]
Sorry it took a little longer than planned but I went to Taste Of Chaos the other day, the family have been down and I was baby sitting the whole weekend... =P Hope you enjoyed the update, please comment <3