Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 36 - Final Destination

Frank stood awkwardly looking up at the old building that loomed over him. His bag, that had been a present from Jess during his tearful depart from the hospital, was lying by his feet aimlessly.

The dream was over...he had been separated from Gerard, and had no means of getting back.

He'd been driven for miles, unknowing of his destination while the cab driver attempted to make dull conversation. Frank however had ignored and denied all form of interaction when he discovered that the driver with greased back hair had no intention of dropping him off anywhere other than the destination the hospital had designated him.

Frank let out a final sigh before picking up his bag full of the new clothes and belongings and slung it over his shoulder. Frank had weighed out his options... he knew he could run, but the question then was run to where? He had no money, and even worse no clue to his whereabouts... he was screwed and Frank knew it.

Frank's numb feet began the climb up the gray steps, which led to his final destination. At last he came to the door of the building that creaked as he pushed it open slowly.

Frank looked around unsure but then noticed a woman slumped over a desk in an office. He walked over to the brown haired female and coughed loudly. She didn't even take her eyes of the small TV that had daytime television pumping from its speakers.

"Uh excuse me,” Frank croaked out

"What can I do for yuh darlin'?" drawled the woman

"I'm new and I..."

"Ohhh! You must be Frank Lero!" she squealed making Frank cringe.

"Iero, Frank Iero..."

"Well Iero, Frank Iero, we've been waiting for yuh... here's your paperwork and everything you're gunna need to settle in 'ere. Your room is upstairs, jus' look at yuh map...room 466"

Frank nodded and felt a painful pulse begin in his brain as he tried to process all of the information that he had just been given.

So feeling as if the world had just landed on his shoulders, Frank made his way up to his room clinging onto the sheets of paper in his hands, feeling miserable, lost and lonely.

He trudged up the cheaply carpeted stairs, not seeing a single soul as he scuffled along. Pushing on a door, which read “Rooms 400 - 500”, he dragged his body down the empty corridor and cringing as his footsteps echoed off the walls.

An envelope containing his key was mixed up in the paperwork so it took a frustrated Frank a few minutes to find it but the noise of a key clicking in the lock soon sounded.

Frank entered his new room which he would be staying in for God knows how long... and Frank knew he should be grateful but he knew, that life just wouldn't be the same without Gerard... and he wasn’t going to lie to himself, it was killing him.

So emotionally exhausted Frank dumped his bag and lay on the bed, spreading the paperwork out in front of him. He picked the first one up and read it aloud:

"Welcome to Foxhole High"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long but if you really are intrested to why it did take a few days more than expected it was because... well you can guess right? Yeah I got ill AGAIN!
But it was worse this time due to me having an ear infection which messed with my balence - meaning I felt dizzy 24/7 [Not fun]

I'm not really satisfied with this chapter, but I welcome any feedback ^_^

IMPORTANT NOTES:
* I've finally added a playlist to this fiction
* I'm going away to Germany for a few days so there will be no updates - and I could maybe slip one in on Christmas eve, it depends but as the holiday season becomes more hectic then updates will become more rare =( But as I said I will try my hardest to update ^_^

Seasons Greetings Everyone!
Beth
xoxo