Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 37 - Frustration and Uniform

Part 1 of 2 updates today

The uniform was uncomfortable and he couldn’t keep still in it as he eyed himself up in the new mirror.
The green blazer was itchy while the shirt stuck to his flesh, showing off his pale skin.
He grimaced as he thought that this is what he was going to be wearing for the next few months… no questions asked.

But the pain in his heart would out measure any of the discomfort that the new garments were going to cause him in the future.

In fact the pain that was roaring around in the organ was driving his young mind insane. He didn’t know how long he was going to last before he cracked.

The taste of betrayal was fresh in his mouth, stinging every so often as he thought back to those he trusted most… he was let down and now he had lost a lover.

There was no way, that he could see, of getting back to their bridge… no way of communicating with his soul mate, and he feared that his lover would mistake his misfortune as betrayal, and he would be lost forever.

So disgruntled and in mourning he rubbed his hand through his newly cut hair and groaned quietly. His life had become so complicated recently…

And now, yet another twist in his roller coaster of a life.
He was at a boarding school… and he was not happy about it.
He was so going to kill his brother when he saw him next. But first he needed a plan to get back to his Frankie.

And a sudden glimpse of hope shot through Gerard’s body… as he felt that his lover was closer than he could have ever imagined.
♠ ♠ ♠
Extremely short, I know, but there will be another update this evening.
Sorry for the lack of updates as my school holidays finished today... my writing routine should get back on track.

So Gerard's in boarding school... Mikey's so smart ^_^
Hmmm I bet you're all wondering whether it's the same school that Frankie's going to?
Well.... The next update will handle that =)

Feedback is greatly appreciated due to how unsure I am of this chapter...

P.S: First post of the new year! Happy 2008 everyone!