Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 4 - Pain and Second Meetings

The first punch was painful and I automatically put my hands up. Only to find that they were ripped away from my face.

"Hold his filthy hands down!" screamed one of them

My stomach flipped as I was pushed to the ground. I yelled as I felt another hit to my stomach, followed by a kick to my shin. My face was getting a battering and I couldn't get them off me so I could fight back.

"Get off me!"

"Ooh he knows how to talk!" sneered a tall boy, right before he punched me in the gut.

"Aaah Fuck" I hissed

"Omm, Didn't your whore of a Mother teach you not to swear?" That hit a fucking nerve.

I felt a wave of strength and anger rip through me.

"Shut the fuck up you ignorant fuckers!"

Not a smart move Frank. Before I could have shouted again I felt punches, kicks and insults rain down on me.

A few minutes later and my body was becoming numb to the pain and words that cut into my mind, I was just about to give up when I heard another voice join the others.

"Leave him alone you assholes!"

"Shit. It's that weird vampire kid!" whispered one

"I heard he drank the blood of one kid who was picking on his brother!" I would have laughed if I hadn't been in so much pain

"Let's get out of here!"

Looking up to see the person that had saved me I came face to face with Gerard. Well hell.

"Hey again Frankie" he smiled, offering me his hand

"Uh thanks" I muttered, taking his hand and wincing as he pulled me up off the ground.

"No worries, those guys are idiots. But you know next time we meet, I'm making it a mission to ensure neither of us end up on the floor."

I nodded and lifted my hand up to my face to feel the damage. I winced again as I felt the pain shoot through me.

"Looks painful" he stated, his eyes studied my face closely.

"Meh, It'll heal."

He nodded and guessed that I didn't really want to talk about it.

"So you must really like the Misfits?" he said pointing out my hoodie, which obviously I was still wearing.

My face flushed and realized I must look like... well a homeless person, which I guess makes sense.

"Yeah..."

"So, how come I don't see you in school? You home schooled?" he asked as he began to walk

"Uuh, you could say that I guess." I mumbled as I followed him.

"So, where about do you live?"

"Umm why?"

"I wanna walk you home dumb ass. Won’t your parent's ask questions, I mean with your eye getting blacker by the minute?"

Shit. I'm screwed... Well Goodbye Gerard.

"Well...uuh.fuck. Umm the thing is....Idon'thaveahome" I blabbed. Fuck. Gerard's eyes went wide. But I wasn't sticking around for the consequences of what I just revealed. If I left first, he couldn't be a dick, nor could he leave me. Simple.

I ran as fast as I could. My legs ached, my face stung and I could hear Gerard shouting but I kept on sprinting down the alleyways that were so familiar. My heart was pounding and It reminded me of last time I had met with Gerard.

That's the irony of it all. My meetings with Gerard have been short and awkward. I ran away both times and yet... There's a part of me that screams that I need to run back towards the boy with caring eyes, with the soft voice that calls me Frankie...

My head is so screwed up.