Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 43 - The Academy

”Hey Frankie?” Gerard asked

”Yeah?”

”Why the hell do you have such a big bag?”

”Oh... well, the thing is to get Alex off of my back about some party tonight, I had to make some shit up about going home… and well then he obviously expected me to pack, so I stuffed some clothes into a bag – and well, here we are…”

”My Frankie is a genius!” Gerard laughed as he ruffled his hair

”Uh not quite – Now I have to stay away from school until Sunday!” Frank scoffed and rolled his eyes.

”Well that is one minor setback…”

”You can say that again”

”Well that is one-“

”Gerard!” Frank giggled at his stupidity

”Right sorry… well I suppose you could come back to the Academy with me?”

”What! Are you mentally challenged?” Frank shrieked

”Not that I’m aware of, no think about it – more or less everybody goes home on the weekend, plus nobody will actually recognize you on your own…”

Frank was silent for a few moments and Gerard couldn’t help but smile as he watched his lovers thinking face appear.

”I guess it could work.” Was Frank’s eventual verdict and Gerard let out a little cheer, making Frank laugh once again.

Gerard couldn’t believe it – he was going to spend a whole weekend with the boy of his dreams.

He picked up Frank’s bag and let out a laugh as Frank clambered onto his back.

”Piggy back ride!”

Gerard let a content smile fall onto his face as he carried a giggling Frankie across the park.

He was amazed by how much innocence Frank had managed to hold onto, after going through so many tragic events and exhausting his feelings time and time again. Every time their eyes met, the fire was there, burning brightly and it seemed nothing was going to put the fire inside of his Frankie out. Especially now Gerard was there to protect it.

The grass rustled as the two boys made their way towards the gate whose bright paint was peeling, leaving behind a rusty red. It creaked as Gerard pushed it open and the unexpected sound caused a few startled birds to fly out of the nearby tree.

Frank had never been this way into the park before and let Gerard carry him across the gravel path that he assumed let to the Academy.

The comfortable silence was broken when Frank asked a question which had been floating around his head ever since he was re-united with Gerard.

”How far is your school from the park anyways?”

”About a 10 minute walk…”

”Jeeze, that means our schools are only about 25 minutes apart.”

Gerard was mute as he let what Frank had said sink in, he knew that if he hadn’t have grudgingly decided to go with that group of boys on that particular night, he may not have been carrying Frankie on his shoulders right now.

He could have been less than half an hour away from his soul mate, and not known it for months.

Finally Gerard slowed as he came to the huge gray gates that he had become accustomed with.

Frank hopped off his back and gaped up at the enormous gates. He looked back down when Gerard grabbed his hand and led him towards a side gate, which was considerably smaller.

It didn’t make a noise as it was pushed open and Gerard glared at it as it reflected the late sun rays.

”So this is it ‘ay? The great Academy?” Frank whistled,

”Sure is, Welcome to the Newton Academy” Gerard nodded

”Somehow it sounds less impressive when you call it that…”

”I guess that’s why it’s known as The Academy.”

”Or the Brats…” snorted Frank

”What?”

That’s what everybody calls you guys in my school, hell I didn’t even know what it was called for ages” he shrugged

”That kinda sucks… they just call you scruffs over here.”

”Original…”

Gerard rolled his eyes and then continued pulling Frank up the empty drive.

Frank studied the school as he was pulled through it; The Academy was completely different to Foxhole.

The scarlet carpet was clean and didn’t contain one rip or tear, the old fashioned curtains hung in a majestic way and items seemed to cost more alone than the whole of Foxhole High.

Gerard noticed Frank’s look of amazement but didn’t point it out, he didn’t want to put Frank’s school down now that he was finally happy somewhere.

Gerard didn’t once let go of Frank’s hand as he lead him through the main hall, which was unusually empty.

The carpet muffled their footsteps as they ran halls and climbed staircases.

Eventually they reached Gerard’s floor after only seeing 3 people and Frank couldn’t have been more relieved.

”Seriously, how big is this school?” he gasped as he attempted to catch his breath.

”Quite big I suppose, it’s just the dorms are miles away from the rest of campus, stops people skipping classes.”

”I see…” Frank mumbled but he doubt Gerard heard him due to the fact that he had already began walking down the final hall.

Gerard stuck his card key into the slot and fiddled with the keypad full of numbers, attempting to open the stubborn door, as Frank skipped towards him.

He successfully opened the door and let out a content sigh before dropping Frank’s bag onto the unmade double bed..

”Honey I’m home!” Frank sung before he collapsed into an empty chair.

Gerard shook his head with an obvious smile and walked over to close the curtains on the dark sky with one swift movement.

”So Gee Gee what do you want to do?”

”No clue, whatever you want to do Frankie dear” he yawned before he lay down on his bed.

He hadn’t realized that he had closed his eyes, nor that Frank had moved until a huge bang bounced around the room.

Gerard sat up in shock but smirked when he saw Frank’s bag was now lying on the floor, and had instead been replaced by Frank.

”I could think of a few things” Frank purred and nuzzled his head into Gerard’s neck.

He was a bit taken back by Frank’s sudden upfront ness but was in no way complaining as he allowed his eyes to study Frank in his tight clothing, and his eyes full of fire.

”I want you to make love to me” Frank whispered, but when Gerard went to answer he placed a finger over his lips.

”But I want us to do it for the right reasons, not like that time in the hospital where we needed it… I want you to do it because we want to, and because we’re in love. Is that okay?”

” It’s more than okay honey. It’s perfect.” Gerard smiled and he ran his hand under Frank’s shirt and rubbed his back.

”Well then… let’s make love darlin’”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much everybody for the support, It's really helped me through this tough time and I really do love you all <3

Now I kinda hate this chapter, and found it real hard to write a happy scene in my current mood, so please feedback would be so useful.

Once again, thank you all so much for sticking with me, and updates should start to get back to normal soon.

However if you are desperate for something to read - check out my new Frerard - it's completly different to Street Kid.
God's Image Reflected In Your Eyes

Love Beth
xoxo