Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 44 - Their Time

The curtains were drawn, leaving a faint red glow in the room as the sun’s rays failed to penetrate the material.

Gerard smiled into their kiss as he felt Frank’s hands slide up his back, slowly taking off his t-shirt. They separated for a brief moment as they both finished ripping off their clothing.

Grabbing onto Frank, their lips hungrily connected again as Gerard’s hands roamed around his lover’s hair.

Their kisses weren’t broken as Gerard’s hands moved further south, it was as if the closeness of their bodies wasn’t enough – they wanted to be the same person.

Their lips parted again when Gerard began placing soft kisses on Frank’s neck, causing you smaller boy to shiver with anticipation.

As he pulled back he studied the beauty of his partner beneath him, the image of Frank’s hair falling perfectly onto his flushed face etching itself into Gerard’s heart forever.

”Fuck I Love You” he whispered, letting their lips collide once more, the simple kiss summing up everything they stood for that night.

No more pain.
No more regret.
No more fear.

This was their time.

Frank let out a moan as he felt Gerard’s hand drag across his thighs, and he slowly turned onto his stomach.

Gerard kissed a path long Frank’s spine and reached over to the bedside drawers. Retrieving the lube that he had hidden on his first day at school, Gerard applied a small amount to himself, then lining up to Frank’s entrance, he pushed the boy’s legs apart a little further to gain the access he needed.

”You ready?”

Unable to speak, Frank just nodded desperately, prompting his lover to ease his way in, causing the boy underneath to gasp at the initial discomfort. He took it as slowly as possible, only picking up the pace when Frank was relaxed enough.

Their moans came out as one and Gerard thrusts sped up once he heard Frank let out a gasp as he felt a wave of pleasure spread over him.

Within moments, both boys were heavily panting and came within a few seconds of each other, screaming each other’s name as the climax rocked their bodies.

Gerard pulled out and collapsed onto the bed, Frank turned around and their eyes met, motivating an exhausted Gerard to lean over and kiss Frank’s temple.

”I love you Gee Gee,” whispered the young boy as he pulled Gerard closer before his eyes closed.

Gerard nuzzled his face into his lover’s bare neck and then he too allowed sleep to overcome him.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was my second ever boysmex ^_^ Please let me know what you think because I have no confidence writing slashy scenes... <3

Sorry for the delay on this chapter but I just haven't been in the right state of mind to write recently, but more or less everything is sorted out now and updates should be back to normal ^_^
I'd like to thank every single person who reads this story - You all make my day =D
Lots and lots of love
Beth xo