Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 46 - He's So Amazing

Frank giggled as he watched Gerard’s eyes light up.

”I just had the best idea ever!”

Before he could even open his mouth to reply, Gerard was already pulling open the door and running down the corridor.

Gerard ignored the dirty looks and snickers as he turned down corners and ran down 2 flights of stairs. He was beginning to get out breath when he reached his destination.

He hammered on the closed door and bounced back and for on his feet, adrenaline rushing through his veins.

A loud groan came from inside the room and Gerard felt his lips stretch into a knowing smile.

After a few more knocks on the hard surface movement was finally heard inside and with a long creak, the door eventually opened.

”What the fuck?” Bob Bryar growled as he stood there an extreme case of bed hair.

”Bob! I did I ever tell you how much I love you man?”

”Oh jeeze, Gerard what the hell do you want from me now?”

”Well I was wondering… could I possibly like you know, borrow something?”

”Like what? Cause seriously Ger’ you still haven’t given me back that book on dreams back yet.”

”I know, I know it’s on my to-do list, but I was wondering if I could borrow – just for a few hours- your bike?”

”My Harley? Are you frickin’ serious?”

”Yeah… I mean I’ve got a friend down, and he’s going tomorrow and I really want to…”

Bob sighed and held his hand up to stop Gerard’s ramblings.

”That kid that you were telling me about?”

Bob was surprised by the look of pure happiness that made its way into his friends face.

”Frank, he’s in my room now.”

”Well…. Fine you can have the damn bike –“

”Yes! Oh jeeze, I love you Bob, you totally –“

”But… on one condition.”

”Anything.”

”I wanna meet the kid who makes you so damn happy.”

Gerard stood there silently for a few moments before nodding enthusiastically.

He grabbed onto Bob’s hand and pulled him towards the stairs.

”You’re gunna love him dude, he’s so amazing”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh jeeze - Okay all weekend I had to search high and low for Internet because I was with my grandparents who live in the middle of no where!
I finally managed to log onto an old library computer, but I typed out my chapter and as soon as I hit Submit it messed up and I lost the whole thing T_T

Then today I managed to type this out and I was just about to submit it when my Internet blew up, and the series 2 final of Skins was on so you had to wait another hour - sorry!

So here is the version that I kinda hate, but you wonderful people deserve and update so here's a kinda filler *hides*

I'm sorry it's so short - but it's necessary ^_^

Enjoy and comment!

P.S: In the library which smelled of old people, I managed to do this It's a frerard three parter. Check it out. xo