Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 47 - You Kids

Frank sighed in frustration as he waited for Gerard to return to the cramped room.
Finally returning footsteps where heard, closely followed by the opening of the bedroom door.

Frank’s grin fell off his face however when he noticed another boy standing behind Gerard.

”Hey Frankie, sorry I took a while but Bob’s room is like on the bottom floor.”

”No worries…” he mumbled as he took in the appearance of ‘Bob’ whom was standing awkwardly in the door way.

”Oh yeah, right. Frankie, this is my good friend Bob, Bobert this is Frank” Gerard said and pulled Bob into the room so he could close the door,

”Nice to finally meet you, you’re all Gerard talks about.” Bob smiled as he stuck his hand out.

Frank blushed and shook the large hand that belonged to the newcomer.

”So tell me a bit about yourself Frank.”

Frank looked to Gerard for assurance and Gerard nodded slightly with a big smile on his face.

”Well I’m 16 years old, born and bred in New Jersey, I like horror films, video games, music, comics and junk food.”

”What music do you like?”

”The Misfits, Bouncing Souls, Green Day, Ramones, Black Flag, Bad Religion, Rancid…”

”Wicked! That’s a fine taste you’ve got there my friend…”

”Thanks?”

”No problemo, you seem perfect for Mr. Vampire over here-.”

”He is perfect” Gerard interrupted as he moved closer to Frank, whom continued to blush.

”Well, I’m happy for you kids” Bob grinned before he pulled out a set of keys from his back pocket.

Frank looked at them confused while Gerard jumped up and hugged Bob tightly.

”Aww man, you’re the greatest!”

”I know, I know but get the hell off me Gerard”

”Come on Frankie, we’re going on an adventure!”

”Since when did you become Dora the Explorer?”

”Since she got pregnant and they needed a replacement – now come on!” Gerard grinned as he pulled his lover off the bed and toward the door.

”Bye Bobby!” he called as he pulled Frank down the hall.

”Bye Gerard, good luck Frank!” Bob laughed

+++++++++

Frank let out a high-pitched laugh, which blew against him with the wind. His hair danced wildly as he gripped onto Gerard’s slender figure.

Houses blurred with green trees and the world seemed a different place.

The two boys laughed in harmony as they sped down the dusty road.

Eventually Gerard pulled down a lane and the bikes speed dropped. The air had a warm feeling and Frank’s eyes slipped shut as he felt the sun’s rays beat down on his flesh.

When he re-opened them he was met with the view of foaming white waves, lapping up the golden sand.

Seagulls screeched above their heads and the smell of sun cream lingered in the air.

”It’s beautiful,” Frank gasped as Gerard shut off the engine and hopped down from the bike.

Gerard then helped Frank down, who was still mesmerized by the ocean of diamonds.

”I thought you’d like it” Gerard mused

”Like it? I freakin’ love it!” Frank laughed and pulled Gerard in for a hug before latching onto his hand and pulling him down towards the soft sand.

As soon as their feet hit it Frank squealed, forcing his boyfriend to laugh.

”I wanna build a sandcastle, and I wanna eat fries and I wanna go in the sea and I wanna make out and I wanna play volleyball and…”

”Whoa, slow down – did you just say make out?”

”Maybe… and I wanna bury you, and I wanna eat ice cream and-“

”Last one to the sea is a fish face!” screeched Gerard as he pulled off his Converse, threw them on a near by rock and began running.

”Cheater!” Came the reply from behind him as the younger boy struggled with his footwear.

The thumping of feet onto wet sand soon sounded and it was only a matter of minutes before both boys ran into the water with a screech and a splash. Water flew in every direction, making Frank laugh once again.

”God it’s good to hear you laugh” sighed Gerard as he embraced a now, slightly damp, Frankie.

”I love you Gee.”

”I love you too Frankster…” he smiled, earning a soft poke in the stomach.

”That sounded weird!”

”True… but you’re weird.”

Suddenly a huge amount of water was kicked in Gerard’s direction, hitting him in the face.

”What the…?” he spluttered. “Frankie – you’re going down!”

+++++++

Gerard placed an arm around the small boy next to him. Frank’s hazel eyes mirrored the sky, capturing the golden streaks that ran across their view. The red burning tips of the horizon dancing in his iris

”Like a perfect song, makes me wanna sing along” Frank mumbled into Gerard’s shoulder.

”So Frankie, we built 4 sandcastles, ate fries with ice cream, stole someone’s volleyball, went in the sea and buried me… is that everything on your list?

”All but one I think…” Frank smirked and pressed his lips to Gerard’s, forcing him to lie down in the sand.

Gerard allowed him access and smiled into the kiss as Frank’s tongue slid inside his mouth.

It was the perfect end to a perfect day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry for the slight wait - my baby brother was born last weekend and it was my birthday on Friday May 9th so I've been out all weekend. =)
It's also my GCSE exam week next week so I've been uber busy preparing and revising.

Anyways enough excuses - I just want to thank every single reader you all make my day and I also want to point out the number of comments... 711. 711 dudes! how amazing is that?
The Street Kid family is always expanding and I want to thank the people who've been there since the beginning right up to the newbies that are reading this story for the first time today.
I love you all.

I wrote this chapter on the beach [you'd never tell right?] and I got sand all in my notebook XD but was it worth it? Feedback rocks my socks darlin's.

So I'll stop hogging this author's notes box now,
All my love from Wales, UK
Beth
xoxo

P.S:
I did this in English
Image

Sorry for the lack of artistic skills.