Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 48 - Until Then My Love

The leaves ripped across Frank’s flushed face as he hurriedly pushed past them. The long grass scratched against him, making him itch but he continued on his journey.

He was damp due to the liquid on the plant life that surrounded him and he was severely out of breath.

Frank brought his scratched fingers up to his cracked lips and for a brief moment he smiled. Gerard’s lips had been against his only minutes ago, a goodbye kiss to get them both through the next lonely week.

”Until then, my love” Gerard has whispered softly to him before they parted. Frank could still feel the warm breath on his neck, making the hairs stand on end.

The grains of sand, holding so many memories, rattled in his trainers, rubbing against his feet as he ran, making them sore.

The smile disappeared however, when Frank remembered that this was no time for reminiscing, it was time to face the present problems.

Sunday evening was rapidly bleeding below the horizon with blood red fury and that meant that with every minute that passed, Frank lost time to get back to Foxhole High without raising suspicion.

The last thing he needed was to be reported, that would not only ruin his plans to meet Gee every weekend, it would also destroy any trust he had built with Alex, his only actual friend at school.

His muscles burned and protested as Frank continued running at full speed, ignoring the struggle that his surroundings were putting up.

Desperately attempting to keep going, he hitched his backpack higher up his shoulders hoping to relieve himself of some pain.

After running through the small park looking like a madman, and quite possibly terrifying some children, Frank was in sight of the drive that led up to his school.

His feet burned against the insides of his footwear as he ran up the smooth hill.

Finally he allowed himself to slow, due to the pain in his lungs and the dizziness that flooded his senses.

He rounded the corner and tried to look casual as he walked up the steps into school and headed towards the dorms.

Fishing his key out of his pocket, Frank was so adamant that he had made it to his room unnoticed, when a voice came from behind him and made him jump.

”Frank my man! You’re late!”

Frank cringed and turned around to face Alex’s grin.

”Yeah I know, my mother drives slower than my Grandma!”

Alex let out a chuckle and moved to help Frank with his bag allowing Frank to open his door with ease.

”So how was home?”

”It was good, really good.”

”I hope they don’t consider taking you back, I’ll die of boredom” Alex mused as he followed Frank into his room.

”Ha. I highly doubt I’ll be leaving here anytime soon, trust me.” Frank replied as he took his bag off his friend and threw it onto the still unmade bed.

”Why are you here anyway? You don’t seem the type to be in trouble with the law…” Alex asked cautiously as he sat down in the empty seat.

”I…uh well,”

”I don’t want to pry or anything, you don’t have to answer.”

”Nah, it’s okay I just got caught stealing and shit, plus me and the old man don’t really get on.” Frank thought this statement over as he sat on the bed, and realized that none of it was an actual lie.

”I can totally sympathize, my old man was a total dick, still it’s not the reason I got sent here though. I just had a habit of setting crap on fire.”

”That bites.”

”Yeah, although I think the final straw was when I set the family car alight.”

”Whoa… why?”

”No clue, I just wanted to see what it would look like. Blew up like a bitch mind, looked totally sick, you could see it from miles away!”

”Awesome, I’d love to have seen that… and your parents face”

”My mother went purple, I swear I thought she was gunna explode or something… instead she sent me here.” Alex sighed and stood up once again.

”Well I guess I’m gunna head back to my room, get an early night or something, that party knocked me for six.”

”Yeah, I’m gutted that I missed it.” Frank lied

”You should be, it was fucking amazing!” Alex yawned before leaving the room, closing the door behind him and leaving Frank to drift off, still in jeans and a t-shirt, while thinking of his amazing weekend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm Back =]

So between what feels like hundreds of exams, hanging with Kids in Glass Houses again and having a bunch of shots against random diseases I managed to drop my bass on my foot and broke 3 of my toes. It bites, but at least this injury doesn't affect my typing ability ^_^

So as my friend amused herself my drawing an arrow to my purple toes and writing "owwy" next to it in Sharpie, I typed this up for you guys. It's a kinda filler, but not really. If that makes any sense. Ha.

Thanks for reading, feedback =love.
Love as always
Beth
xoxo

P.S: Vote for Frank as the world sexiest vegetarian! Here

P.P.S: Here's a shout out to:
The Secret Goldfish. for spotting the Bouncing Souls, Sarah Saturday quotes.
Cemetery.Vampire cause Mibba says it's their birthday! Happy Birthday!
beccapoo18 for reminding me to update.