Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 49 - Contrast

Gerard winced inwardly as another insult was screamed angrily across the hallway at him. The daily abuse had begun when Jason had decided to tell everybody he could find that:

"Way was Gay!"

Gerard's naturally good nature had underestimated Jason's willing to destroy Gerard's life at the Academy before it even had a chance to bloom.

Gerard has endured a lot of bullying in his former life, but he always got to go home at the end of the day, to Mikey's supporting words or his comforting hugs.

Only being able to see Frank on the weekends was slowly destroying Gerard's ability to remember he was lucky to even be in his lover's presence, his vision becoming pessimistic as his heart yearned for contact with Frank, hell he was even missing Mikey with a passion.

That geeky little kid held a special place in Gerard's beaten and bruised heart with his strange sushi obsession and his unique way of wearing his glasses, and no betrayal was going to change that.

No Mikey, no friends and no Frank.

Life wasn't going his way.

But as Gerard slammed open his dormitory door in a rage and collapsed onto his once tidy bed before letting out a wail of despair into his pillow - his lover had tears running down his bright red face.

Frank's stomach burned while he gasped for breath and Alex watched in amusement.

Who knew somebody could laugh so much?

Alex and Frank had been sitting in Alex's bedroom, surrounded by band posters and items of clothing while watching a film.

They'd managed to smuggle half a tonne of junk food up to their messy room without suspicion but Alex had a feeling that if Frank's sugar high continued to the current intensity, they were moments away from being caught.

"Man shut the fuck up!" Alex grinned as he aimed an Oreo at his best friend's head.

It hit directly on target, making the blond haired boy smile with pride, however it fell slightly when the giggling wreck that lay on his bed raised his pitch even higher.

"Frank I'm serious man... Ray is so going to snitch on us if he catches us!" he hissed.

Frank's head filled with images of the curly haired hall monitor knocking on their door, hair in a turbine while the boy himself was dressed in a pink dressing gown. It had happened before, it could happen again. The laughter escaping his mouth soon became hysterical and Alex's eyes widened.

"Shut up!"

"M...Make me!" Frank gasped

"Fine!" Alex screeched before he lent closer to Frank and allowed their soft lips to connect, silencing him in an instant.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sincerely sorry for the wait!
Exams ate my brain =O

I know this is short, and the punctuation isn't A+ but I haven't got a lot of time so I'll proof read tomorrow and I'll update again tomorrow too =]

Oh and I wrote this on a train so my thoughts are all scattered, sorry if It's crap. >_<

Thanks for reading! Feedback would be great, just to let me know that people are still liking where this is going.

All my love,
Beth
xoxo

P.SFrank won Peta's Sexiest Vegetarian award - well done all who voted =]