Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 53 - It's a Long Way Down

By the time Gerard reached the looming buildings of his school, his red hot anger had melted away, leaving behind only the ache of despair.

He hadn't meant to get so frustrated with Frank, after all it wasn't his fault, but he had to let it out. The daily beatings were waring him down, both physically and mentally.

But it wasn't Frank's fault.

"He's the one who let you get caught by Jason."

"It wasn't him, it was me who suggested he stayed."

"But he's friends with Alex, that's how he was recognized."

"He's allowed to have friends!"

"And you're not."

"As long as he's happy."

"He doesn't need you anymore."

"He loves me. He doesn't need to need me."

"Well then why did he tell you to leave?"

Gerard rubbed his temple with his hand, ignoring the fresh batch of tears that were running down his face.

Maybe his conscious was right, Frank didn't need him anymore. Their relationship had been started on that key ingredient, Frank had to stay with Gerard, he didn't have anywhere else to go.

And then it survived, but was it purely on the need to have company? On lust?

Did they truly love each other?

Now that the element of need was gone, was love strong enough to take over the strain of holding together their tragic lives?

Their feelings, their past, their future, their choices. Would they still be together in the end? Or was it just their destiny to meet, to help each other out, and then leave each other's lives forever?

Mournfully, Gerard stood up from the bench that he had collapsed on. It wasn't going to work, they were just too broken.

He stopped outside the pay phones, situated in reception. It was time

It rang a few times and he was worried that nobody was home, that would have been the end of the world.

"'lo?"

"Mikey!" Brilliant, just who he wanted.

"Gerard?"
♠ ♠ ♠
[Hai]
Sorry it's short, look out for another update inthe next hour =D a few days. My PC has died.
[commmment!]

Beth
xoxo

P.S: Dedicated to Travis Barker and the families of anybody involved in the plane crash.
And you guys of course.

And my commenter's =D

CyanideDreams
Buffy-willow
Catastrophic Corie;;
Faitily;Yours
immavampirateninja
Husky
Little Creep
kt-Scissorhands
O.o My 800th commenter!
Chadam
x's and o's
frerardlurver
dorkass.

^^^ Woah that's a long list. Sorry If I missed anybody - tell me if I did!
I adore you all!